Ignoring the eye colour, what subcontinent would you place these eyes on?

Which sub-continent would you place these eyes on?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Nick.Harte
@User49 @Nick.Harte @bluepilled @SidharthTheSlayer @gr1ffiths @mtcut3plush @chrisN @zonnylada

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Italian vibes

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane
Eyebrows eyelashes you wouldn’t find with nordics, thick and dense
thank you. Anything else about the eyes that look southern European?

thank you. Anything else about the eyes that look southern European?
almond shape I guess, I mean Italians normally have bug eyes or at best almond shape nordics and Eastern Europeans are more likely to have hunter than almond I would assume

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
almond shape I guess, I mean Italians normally have bug eyes or at best almond shape nordics and Eastern Europeans are more likely to have hunter than almond I would assume
I wonder why @Zeruel thinks northern Euro. I've never passed as one.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
  • Hmm...
norrois

• +1
@PointOfNoReturn I can't see how my eyes look nordic/anglo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
@LooksOrDeath how the fuck do my eyes look nordic.

the colour is important

I don't get why people have voted northern European. I never have passed as one.
Ehh then you’ve never been to Amsterdam, everyone there has blue eyes and blonde hair, your in the wrong country that’s why.

Ehh then you’ve never been to Amsterdam, everyone there has blue eyes and blonde hair, your in the wrong country that’s why.
I DON'T HAVE BLOND HAIR.

I DON'T HAVE BLOND HAIR.
Neither do I I’m half Dutch and lived there, I’m talking about the 100% European Dutch people who have blonde eyes very commonly

Neither do I I’m half Dutch and lived there, I’m talking about the 100% European Dutch people who have blonde eyes very commonly
I'm not white

somalia

• JFL
I'm not white
Im not talking about you nigga, who gives af not me 😂 whites are overrated anyway with there shit athletic capabilities

Im not talking about you nigga, who gives af not me 😂 whites are overrated anyway with there shit athletic capabilities
blacks are only good at running

blacks are only good at running
We literally have adaptions to muscles for better everything, high calves beat low calves (low calves look better 100%) black men are always bigger but they look like shit and thug max they could be the mogging race if they stood up to they’re slave masters 🤷‍♂️

i place you in a video game made in 2005 that has shit graphics.

• JFL
these are urs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and Xangsane
@drop explain your choices and how they look like these?

Not sure, maybe Southern Europe.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Latinus
We literally have adaptions to muscles for better everything, high calves beat low calves (low calves look better 100%) black men are always bigger but they look like shit and thug max they could be the mogging race if they stood up to they’re slave masters 🤷‍♂️
best powerlifters are white, best boxer is white(no black guy can beat him NOW) , best kickboxer is white

best powerlifters are white, best boxer is white(no black guy can beat him NOW) , best kickboxer is white
Meh mike Tyson Muhammad Ali the best in history are u fucking sped? And yes powerlifting, white men have low calves and high bicep insertions perfect for deads don’t argue with me on this ik more than you in it

Meh mike Tyson Muhammad Ali the best in history are u fucking sped? And yes powerlifting, white men have low calves and high bicep insertions perfect for deads don’t argue with me on this ik more than you in it
no black person can beat fury on the planet as of NOW thats what matters