Iimb lengthening surgery at 6’

azuzu

azuzu

Bronze
I’ve decided 6’ is prime LL surgery zone. Since all these 5’9 Manlets claim 6’ anyways and 6’2 is peak male height overall. Only 2” is safe with LL plus hopefully they give me a shit ton of morphine and fentanyl theory? Jfl totally worth it I love being intoxicated and high

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and ALP
Getting LL and only 2 inches is so retarded, if i was getting LL minimum 4 inches

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, ALP, ryuken and 1 other person
Is it even any less expensive to get ll for only 2 inches? JFL imagine paying 100k for 2 inches of height

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ryuken
I’ve decided 6’ is prime LL surgery zone. Since all these 5’9 Manlets claim 6’ anyways and 6’2 is peak male height overall. Only 2” is safe with LL plus hopefully they give me a shit ton of morphine and fentanyl theory? Jfl totally worth it I love being intoxicated and high
the last sentence makes me worry about your mental health, but tbh you wouldnt need LL surgery at 6‘ at least not in europe (netherlands excluded)

• +1
Reactions: ALP and ryuken
Getting LL and only 2 inches is so retarded, if i was getting LL minimum 4 inches
Every inch after 2 increases the chance of any complications

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and fluffy
you don't need 2 inches you need therapy bhai

• +1
Reactions: murdah, fluffy and ALP
Every inch after 2 increases the chance of any complications
Still 2 inches is shit. Just wear lifts atp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, HighTierSubhuman and ryuken
Why the fuck would I want to be 6’4. 6’3 max in shoes. Have you seen how retarded 6’4+ people look?