Ilia Topuria new world champion of UFC

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
In featherweight division...

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, albe.ORG, diamondbill and 1 other person
IMG 1120

Ilia Topuria absolutely deserved that win! Effort pays off, and he proved it.

the older one (volk) was 5'5

so what's your point now?

One of the most irrelevant
Anything below welterweight doesn't exist

yeah nice cope

feather is irrelevant, but the most relevant is still lightweight

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
yeah nice cope

feather is irrelevant, but the most relevant is still lightweight
Nah . Most important is heavyweight of course, the champion of that division is called baddest man on the planet for a reason
Not some 70kg (teenager weight) goatfucker worshiped by bearded alahu akbars

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
One of the most irrelevant
Anything below welterweight doesn't exist
It's a sport, lightweight #1 because Mcgregor
But in real life you are right below 77 kg you are not a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
It's a sport, lightweight #1 because Mcgregor
But in real life you are right below 77 kg you are not a man
So why people talks about It?

Nah . Most important is heavyweight of course, the champion of that division is called baddest man on the planet for a reason

stop with the retardness there are more people watching middleweight and light heavy than heavy itself

#1 - lightweight
#2 - middleweight
#3 - light heavy

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
"Baddest man on the planet" can die with one bullet
In real life middleweight guys are the real gangsters

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Deleted member 21899
stop with the retardness there are more people watching middleweight and light heavy than heavy itself

#1 - lightweight
#2 - middleweight
#3 - light heavy
I don't care what watches "normie " fan the same type that watches football only it's the world cup. I don't care how much ppvs sell angry manlets, I'm not a benefiting money from that

Simple math. Aspinwall would rape kaboob and makacev . Heavyweight is better

heavyweight fights are boring

lightweight > all

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and diamondbill
"Baddest man on the planet" can die with one bullet
In real life middleweight guys are the real gangsters
It what it's called idiot. And your real gangster middleweight can die from a bullet , anyone can die from a drone at war doesn't matter how you're build. Idiot

I don't care what watches "normie " fan the same type that watches football only it's the world cup. I don't care how much ppvs sell angry manlets, I'm not a benefiting money from that

Simple math. Aspinwall would rape kaboob and makacev . Heavyweight is better

you are indian, you don't watch anything you simply surf the hype "baddest man on the planet" you said

I watch most of the fights and heavyweight is the most boring thing to watch, they punch in slowmotion they move in slowmotion

give me a knife or a pistol and you'll see who is the baddest man on the planet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 21899
you are indian, you don't watch anything you simply surf the hype "baddest man on the planet" you said

I watch most of the fights and heavyweight is the most boring thing to watch, they punch in slowmotion they move in slowmotion

give me a knife or a pistol and you'll see who is the baddest man on the planet
I'm Russian . Ok don't watch heavyweight, I fucking asked? Still a random heavyweight with negative record would rape your fast not boring lightweights.

It what it's called idiot. And your real gangster middleweight can die from a bullet , anyone can die from a drone at war doesn't matter how you're build. Idiot
Leave house kid

I'm Russian . Ok don't watch heavyweight, I fucking asked? Still a random heavyweight with negative record would rape your fast not boring lightweights.

last week you were swedish, now you are russian, what's next?

fucking indian retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 21899
last week you were swedish, now you are russian, what's next?

fucking indian retard
I'm Russian ethnically. Сука долбоеб ебаный иди нахуй

It's not always the bigger guy the boss, partially true
Baddest man on the planet is considered the guy who beats all the other guys not matter of their weight
I don't care about your talks about gangsters and criminals , I give no fucks about that

In a real fight no one would use mma

guns dominate in real life

thats why there are videos of both jon jones strickland running towards a thief with their guns out

In a real fight no one would use mma

guns dominate in real life

thats why the are videos of both jon jones strickland running towards a thief with their guns out
ahhh...... Wow I thought learning jiu jitsu would help me against a tank or a machine gun, I guess trained for nothing...

Baddest man on the planet is considered the guy who beats all the other guys not matter of their weight
I don't care about your talks about gangsters and criminals , I give no fucks about that

I know about him. What are you trying to say? Who gives afuck about criminals, they belong to jail and this fuck is wasting his life away in god forgotten prison

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and SA7
ahhh...... Wow I thought learning jiu jitsu would help me against a tank or a machine gun, I guess trained for nothing...
so in a "real fight" a fucking female handicap could kill yout favourite heavyweight

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
I know about him. What are you trying to say? Who gives afuck about criminals, they belong to jail and this fuck is wasting his life away in god forgotten prison
What you try to tell us?

so in a "real fight" a fucking female handicap could kill yout favourite heavyweight
No . In a fight even ilia tophria would beat any woman on earth ..
@the BULL bro wtf with these dumbrocks, thinking every situation is life and death . I wonde rhow they managed to graduate middle school

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 21899
What you try to tell us?
To you retard? Nothing. Heavyweight division is where real man not 60 kg faggots

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and HeightPilledum
Chris Benoit brain damage confirmed.
what's the point of featherweight division when any heavyweight bum could beat them up

what's the point of featherweight division when any heavyweight bum could beat them up
what's the point for sub CHADS any CHAD mogs them

by this logic delete yourself 40yo jobless failure

It's a sport, Mcgregor is the king of UFC because charisma kid

what's the point for sub CHADS any CHAD mogs them

by this logic delete yourself 40yo jobless failure
do you feel strong after you hyperbolized my situation?? seems like you got hurt in your pride because you're not 90 kilos

It's a sport, Mcgregor is the king of UFC because charisma kid
and?? still bum in heavyweight would dominate every middle weight division champion. in fact the more famous sports are basketball and football, where there's no retarded weight division.

and?? still bum in heavyweight would dominate every middle weight division champion. in fact the more famous sports are basketball and football, where there's no retarded weight division.
incel mentality

incel mentality
Do you feel strong After you called me incel?? Couldn't reply with facts so have to resort to appellatives.

my time has come

wish you the best

• JFL
Reactions: SA7