Better slay those jbs while you still can

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and whiteislandpill
babies.org

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
I'm going into 12th grade wtf

Shit is getting real

Mf im legit 18 next month my life is officially over and im probably not gonna live past 21.
You have 1 more year left before it all fades away.
I was in blackpill/looksmaxx discords at 13
But only had an account on here may 2022 when i was 15. Then made another account on here again in November same year

Mf im legit 18 next month my life is officially over and im probably not gonna live past 21.
You have 1 more year left before it all fades away
:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Are you an incel?

Wait till you turn 20, then 30...

Blackpill has absolutely destroyed my life and perception and standards on things im not a functional human being anymore
Fr bruh

• +1
Reactions: plukee
And you're only 13, feeling so smug knowing that 18 is still a long way off, but now it's just over the horizon, and the big milestone is almost here

It's not because I was naive or anything like that, but I used to get so much attention. I could do things then that I can't do now. Life was so much fun, but now it's on a steep slope. Everyone thought I was special and handsome, but now I'm just like the rest of them. Take the age pill

Llol are you serious? How are you complaining about being 17 this forum is so retarded ddue

no, it starts at 17
just because ur abt to be seen as an adult doesnt mean u are an adult. ive seen litteral 23 year olds still acting like left alone children

just because ur abt to be seen as an adult doesnt mean u are an adult. ive seen litteral 23 year olds still acting like left alone children
That don't correlate, you're either an adult or you're not

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I’m already if ur still khhv , don’t worry, I’m too
IMG 3189

Am I htn

• JFL
Reactions: ka_cnt
I want ground your body up into adrenochrome to steal your youth