It’s Hamudi
Can’t escape this fate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, WeiWei, Schizotypalcel and 3 others
Life of hell

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
same, anatomy is destiny, this is the script we've been given.

there are chads, and there is us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Gaygymmaxx, asdvek and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Nick.Harte
ur not a loser. In my eyes ur a winner and cool guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, 6PSLcel, asdvek and 2 others

When gene editing gets good I think it will be gatekept for the elite so moneymaxx while u can

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and asdvek

• JFL
moneymaxxing is impossible
Get a student loan and go to medical school and create lefort 4 or something, you can charge .org autists 2x the price and become a millionaire 😊👍

• JFL
Get a student loan and go to medical school and create lefort 4 or something, you can charge .org autists 2x the price and become a millionaire 😊👍
my grades are too shit to get into med school

• +1
my grades are too shit to get into med school
Go to engineering school or smth then you can just do good one year and then get in

• So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Go to engineering school or smth then you can just do good one year and then get in
yeah but man I just can't see myself going to uni with my current looks, but by the time I get bimax and recover, ill be like 30, fml man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 86159
yeah but man I just can't see myself going to uni with my current looks, but by the time I get bimax and recover, ill be like 30, fml man
Go to college in sea brah

• +1
how tf am i gonna do that, also unis from SEA are probably even less valued than regular unis here
You don’t go to uni for muh job you go for experience

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, tombradylover and Klasik616
Ok Chad.
Mr.Chad is gaslighting incels here
relax man im not chad first off. Second off ur geniunly a cool guy to interact with nice and enjoyable to talk to. To me that makes u not a loser

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Nick.Harte
Ok Chad.
Mr.Chad is gaslighting incels here
I'm 6 surgeries apart from being slighty good looking, like barely. Bichectomy, cantho, chin reduction, jaw shaving, rhino. After that I would be "enough" for some low tier women.

• +1

Stay hard!

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Nick.Harte
Stay hard!

I am hard and about to rub one out

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Don’t think so. Normies irl fucking despise my existence.
If it makes u feel better alot of ppl don't like interacting with me irl either. Normies seem to dislike me too. Fuck normies bro. They are brainwashed sheep

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
If it makes u feel better alot of ppl don't like interacting with me irl either. Normies seem to dislike me too. Fuck normies bro. They are brainwashed sheep
I’m surprised because you’re Chad tbh. Of course, there’ll always be people who are gonna dislike someone for no apparent reason it sucks when most of them do it.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and tombradylover
I’m surprised because you’re Chad tbh. Of course, there’ll always be people who are gonna dislike someone for no apparent reason it sucks when most of them do it.
i dont interat with alot of women bro. Mainly guys and the guys are always competing with me it feels like and acting like dicks because they might view me as comp or just genuinely not like me cuz I'm also non NT. I don't think I'm chad but i think I'm decent looking and this might have negative effects with guys that arent decent looking. But my point still stands. Normies will look for any reason to not like u whatsoever. It not always has to do with ur looks btw. I wouldn't stress over the opinions of sheep. Just worry about women tbh and having a few good friends u enjoy

• +1