I'll be honest with women from now on.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
If they can't accept a mental-ward NEET chad like myself, they ain't worth my time.
No time for fooling around. I know my worth.

All this time I was hiding my life like I should, for some reason, be ashamed of being abused in my childhood with corresponding effects to my psyche and life.

But let's be real.
Having a mental-ward story-arc in your lifeline is actually way more interesting than your average run-of-the-mill chad and his boring easy shit-life.

@the BULL You have the same as me where you believe your mental ward, mental illnesses are something which reduces your value.
No. It increases your value. The reason you feel like this is because you believe you can't get out of this pit of despair. This is a delusion of your mentally ill mind and is part of what makes your life interesting.

Imagine just walking around in life and thinking you are good-looking without any mental illnesses.
'oh look at me, my life is so good, wow wow.'

Animated GIF

type vibe from this boring chad

we mog because our lifeline has character and personality with our mental illnesses. Imagine waking up truly believING you are some retarded subhuman, while being chad in reality. the delusions, the character development, the substance abuse, EVERYTHING. It mogs normie chad to shit.

In fact, my mental illnesses aren't something I should hide, but something I should show off. Women want to fix a mentally ill chad.

Going to tell the next women I am dating how fucked up I am will be amazing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Debetro, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
I stopped masking long ago, who gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Mental illness builds unique character

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and MoggerGaston

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Shkreliii and MoggerGaston
Good luck with that

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Im so narcissistic at this point that whenever shitty things are happening to me I'm just like

"this is gonna look real good on my auto-biography" :lul:

If you stop to think about it, most people who have made history were Non NT schizos.
NT is basically the same as NPC, they are the ppl who live lives of misery never questioning anything, always following the patterns of their retarded Normie friends, I can't imagine being like that :sick:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggkrates, TUSSELEIF, counterintuitive and 1 other person
Im so narcissistic at this point that whenever shitty things are happening to me I'm just like

If you stop to think about it, most people who have made history were Non NT schizos.
NT is basically the same as NPC, they are the ppl who live lives of misery never questioning anything, always following the patterns of their retarded Normie friends, I can't imagine being like that :sick:
this exactly.
NT literally means 'the most average likeable personality'.

When, in the history of humanity, have people with 'the most average likeable personality' ever achieved ANYTHING meaningful. Never. They are the shadow people in the darkness of humanity which are forgotten the moment they die.

It's not easy to be non-NT, as you will be swimming against the flow. People will reject you, you will feel alone and you will be alone. Yet it is the path of kings, of revolutionaries, of slayers, of the real warriors in this world.

The 'NT' person you admire is nothing more than a peasant which completely fulfills the ideal personality his master demands.

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Based. My history of mental ward and alcoholism must make women's pussy wet for me. Or I will make them

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and MoggerGaston

Same lol

Every day I imagine what news articles about me would be like.

I admit I'm a huge narcy, but so was Breivik. He killed 77 and will be remembered for eternity. While NPC's will not

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Debetro and MoggerGaston