I'll be injecting my skull wrinkles with hyaloronidase soon.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
Staff
in case any of you aren't aware, I have a skin condition called cutis verticis gyrata due to my acromegaly, it causes the skin on top of your head to form wrinkles, the form I have is mild and it's covered by hair but it still bothers me and it's treated with these injections which are relatively cheap so I just ordered 1.5k units of it (it's roughly 150-200 units per treatment) from the UK, hopefully the border doesn't cuck me with import tax again.

here's a before/after (not me)

I'll probably have my sister do it.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, wsada, baerr and 17 others
probably not something anyone cares about considering how rare it is but I'll probably be the first on the globe to diy this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: baerr, LancasteR, imthesupremecel and 9 others
will you post before/after?

• +1
Reactions: wsada, noonespecial, 6PSLcel and 4 others
do you have to shave your head to inject?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Rzn, 6PSLcel and 2 others
in case any of you aren't aware, I have a skin condition called cutis verticis gyrata due to my acromegaly, it causes the skin on top of your head to form wrinkles, the form I have is mild and it's covered by hair but it still bothers me and it's treated with these injections which are relatively cheap so I just ordered 1.5k units of it (it's roughly 150-200 units per treatment) from the UK, hopefully the border doesn't cuck me with import tax again.

View attachment 3121490

Yea do it, huge looksmax. Good luck brother

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, 6PSLcel, Outerz14 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Outerz14 and ryuken
dnr but GL man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, Outerz14 and Orc
Does it permanently remove them?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Does it permanently remove them?
yeah, but it's a progressive disease so you never know what happens after years.

from the literature the treatment seems to be 6 sessions, spread apart 6 weeks.

hope it doesn't sting as much as aqualyx.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, JefeM0g and Outerz14
yeah, but it's a progressive disease so you never know what happens after years.
So it could come back or does it not work like that ?

I swear that gym guy dr Mike israetel has this issue but worse.

So it could come back ?
i'll just inject more it's not like this is expensive, haven't seen any follow ups of those studies, but it progresses very slow anyway so if I have to do it every few years that'll be ok.

• +1
Reactions: JefeM0g
Did a bit of research and apparently this causes hair loss over time:fuk: Good luck.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Imretarded? and Orc
Did a bit of research and apparently this causes hair loss over time:fuk: Good luck.
hardly anything is known about it, seems to be that the 'hair loss' that it supposingly causes is just the follicles being pushed apart by the folds.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and FaceandBBC
I had a mild form of this as well, and I never realized I had it until I had to get my head completely shaved for boot camp.

Why not just have an aesthetic dermatologist do this?

Orc back at it again.:bigbrain::feelsyay:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Orc
should be fine without, it's not that complicated of a procedure.
How long do you think the effects will last for ?

• +1
Reactions: Orc
I had a mild form of this as well, and I never realized I had it until I had to get my head completely shaved for boot camp.

Why not just have an aesthetic dermatologist do this?
because most of them are idiots and they'll overcharge so I'd rather do it myself.

How long do you think the effects will last for ?
there's no documentation on this but cutis is extremely slow so it should be several years.

• Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel
20240831 100012

I have to reconstitute these 1500 iu vials with 2 ml of saline, that should mean there's about 750 iu per ml, and that means there's 75 iu for every 0.1 ml, the dosage is 150-200 per injection.

• JFL
Reactions: mr007
no injections for ur face

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and mr007
Over that shit is from gook dog laboratory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and deadstock

View attachment 3121490

The wrinkles can be grabbed onto while viciously skullfucking

update: 20 injections of 150 iu are done, I'll post an update in another 6 weeks.

Interesting. I always wondered what was doing on with Dave Bautista's ballsack head, now I know what it's called

update: day after no discomfort, not that much swelling, area doesn't hurt.

I'm writing this because it's possible to have a severe allergic reaction to hyaluronidase and it's delayed so you don't know until hours after.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
he has is from injecting growth hormone most likely, I have it due to acromegaly.
How tall are you then ? and why don't you look ogre

• +1
Reactions: sexy
How tall are you then ? and why don't you look ogre
6'2, acromegaly occurs after puberty by definition so people who have it don't end up being excessively tall.

you can tell I have it by some of my features, it's not very obvious though.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAryenMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Might be the worst thing to happen to a man
I haven't actually experienced any hair loss, just some scalp show from the follicles being pushed apart.

I think the hair loss is actually mostly bullshit, similarly to how it's almost only reported in men, women have long hair so they don't know they have it, and men with fuller hair also don't know they have it for the same reason, you can't really feel it, I didn't know I had it for years I just thought there was a dent in my skull until I buzzed it off.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
So it could come back or does it not work like that ?

I swear that gym guy dr Mike israetel has this issue but worse.

dr kike israel