Ill do anything to gain height it doesnt matter how dangerous

ryanlovestolooksmax

ryanlovestolooksmax

Realest
Anything is better than being 5'5 I don't care if it's detrimental to my health if it works I will do it. I'm 16 now, last post I wasn't

drink raw milk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, slavicpsycho and 6PSLcel
Shitton of hgh, letrozole, testosterone

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, ZAATOP4, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
fuck bro im sorry, sad truth is only leg lengthening will yield results, you can try cope with hgh and aromatase inhibitors, but idk man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and wastedspermcel
CashApp me for the 12 inch height method

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Its_over_gooner, oily703, Dele Alli Regen and 2 others
Anything is better than being 5'5 I don't care if it's detrimental to my health if it works I will do it. I'm 16 now, last post I wasn't

limb lenghtening only, rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: Its_over_gooner, Schizotypalcel, oily703 and 1 other person
if you have the money, and your growth plates are open, you can buy recombinant igf-1 (not that -LR3 and -DES bs) and inject that shit. Basically guaranteed growth. Gonna cost you several tens of thousands of dollars though just for a few doses

• +1
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax
what if 4 gay guys promise to pay for LL if you let them gangbang?

• +1
Reactions: shikataganai
take testosterone its only hormone makes u taller

Same here, I'm stuck at 5'6" at 16. I'm a late bloomer only another growth spurt will save me.

wear height frauding shoes, move to a place where men are shorter on average and try to assert dominance in ways unrelated to your height (social status, martial arts, lifting (legit if you're not too muscular which nobody natty or on mild roids is ever getting close to lol), weapons, etc etc etc)

you can't really change your height with chemicals and even the success stories shown in studies only present 3 inches above predicted height after years of HGH + AI.

Aromasin to stop closure and raw milk for growth but you need a lot like 3L a day

Isn’t hgh cope if you don’t have deficiency of it

Become my worker by filming urself like all these tiktok looksmaxxers and maybe ill buy it