I’ll Forever Be A Kid

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I’m at a 2 year college right now and everyone is around 18,19,20 max. I’m a few years older, but I don’t feel out of place at all.

I read online someone mention a rat experiment, where some rats were restricted from playing during their youth. When they were let free at an adult age, they all started playing like children. It’s like youth behavior is not something of age, but rather something you have to get out of your system.

That’s how I feel. I never experienced a first kiss, first date, teenage shenanigans, etc. As a result, I feel like I’m still waiting. I feel like I’m a 14 year old anticipating the upcoming events of a high school/college teenage life.

If I don’t get young experiences out of my system soon, I’m afraid I’ll become some creepy 30 year old hanging out with 18 year olds feeling it’s completely normal.

The girl I asked out the other day (rejected me) is 18 I think. I was completely oblivious to the fact she views me as this older guy, like a senior. In my mind we were the same age.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, dogtown, kobecel and 8 others
This is actually depressing.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, dogtown, kobecel and 9 others
I feel like cause those events haven't happened I have not grown up.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SHARK and RichardSpencel
That’s how I feel. I never experienced a first kiss, first date, teenage shenanigans, etc. As a result, I feel like I’m still waiting. I feel like I’m a 14 year old anticipating the upcoming events of a high school/college teenage life.
?:(?:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and SHARK
Yep, totally relatable. I'm already 27 and still wanna live my life like a 17 year old teenager. Not only because I didn't have teen love, but also because my controlling parents deprived me of many things that a well-adjusted young male is supposed to experience (Partys, hanging out with friends, clubbing etc).

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SHARK and Insomniac
I’m 24 and still feel the exact same as I did when I was 16 tbh. I haven’t matured at all.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SHARK
This just reminded me I turn 20 in less than a month. I missed out on alot of high school life.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel, Krezo and 1 other person
All "pedophiles" are just ugly guys who never got young love and didn't just cope like most normies and pretend like they don't need it.

how old are you

just boymaxx bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
thank god i look young holy shit

thats likely why im so into JBs like high school freshmen for example, i have had no experience with them

fuck just fuck

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
Fuark I still remember the girl that rejected me when I was 16

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
I have a 30 year old turkish Chadlite for a classmate and he gets all the freshman girls wet.

Yep, totally relatable. I'm already 27 and still wanna live my life like a 17 year old teenager. Not only because I didn't have teen love, but also because my controlling parents deprived me of many things that a well-adjusted young male is supposed to experience (Partys, hanging out with friends, clubbing etc).

Life wasted.