I'll get fillers again, I'll ascend

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
Radiesse fillers in Barcelona.

I want to inject the jaw angles and the zygo areas, that's what ascends me a lot as I lack volume. I don't think I need more chin projection.
I don't want too much jaw protrusion, just enough to make my gonions outward as I have low gonions.

Radiesse fillers shouldn't bloat me overtime and maybe improve my current bones.

Next week, can't wait. I shaved my hairs last month and obviously I want to regrow them like my PP.

Attachments

• IMG_20231121_090814_100.jpg
    IMG_20231121_090814_100.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231225_134020.jpg
    20231225_134020.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pollorex, Chintuck22, SADA and 3 others
Is that you?

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn

I want to inject the jaw angles and the zygo areas, that's what ascends me a lot as I lack volume. I don't think I need more chin projection.
I don't want too much jaw protrusion, just enough to make my gonions outward as I have low gonions.

Radiesse fillers shouldn't bloat me overtime and maybe improve my current bones.

Next week, can't wait. I shaved my hairs last month and obviously I want to regrow them like my PP.
Contacts or is that your real eye color?

Whats ur ethnicity i cant tell
He had procedures to remove melanin from the eyes.

How long do your zygos fillers last?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Dicktator
He had procedures to remove melanin from the eyes.

How long do your zygos fillers last?
Asking because seems like your jaw fillers were completely absorbed but your cheek/zygo fillers look like they are still there.

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SADA, sportsmogger, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
Asking because seems like your jaw fillers were completely absorbed but your cheek/zygo fillers look like they are still there.
In fact I have forward growth jaw and zygos but I have 0 lateral projection, that's the problem

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
In fact I have forward growth jaw and zygos but I have 0 lateral projection, that's the problem
But I heard that cheek/zygos fillers usually last longer, like 2 years and jaw last way less, is that true?

But I heard that cheek/zygos fillers usually last longer, like 2 years and jaw last way less, is that true?
Well I got my first fillers more than 2 years ago so I guess it completely faded. Maybe I still have a little bit but hard to tell

your eyes look weird because of the waterline pencil
looks unnatural

Did you do eyecos or yeaux clairs?

I want to inject the jaw angles and the zygo areas, that's what ascends me a lot as I lack volume.
You have dysmorphia, no point in adding more volume unless it's maintenance

Filler migrates tho itll look bad in the future your head will look big

Its nice to see a laser eye change thats not posted by a money hungry surgon

Damn, is that you?

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
did HA filler bloat you ? or did it just fade away ? @Akatlyn

Retarded photoshopped subhuman fuck off man

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, VenatorLuparius and sportsmogger
he's been frauding like this for months, his pics are insanely low quality when its literally 2024

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and Blackgymmax
There is nothing photoshopped on my pics lmao 🤣😅
You just can't accept the fact that I look way better than you even without fillers or gymmaxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Blackgymmax
he's been frauding like this for months, his pics are insanely low quality when its literally 2024
If it was high quality, I wouid look a lot better, genius

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicktator and sportsmogger
Avoid Radiesse, its impossible to dissolve. If the result is bad, there is nothing you can do to correct.

There is nothing photoshopped on my pics lmao 🤣😅
You just can't accept the fact that I look way better than you even without fillers or gymmaxing
You don't even look good in the photos u posted you deformed clown. Just annoying seeing these larps

You wear make up or something?

Remember ES ratio.

Can you tell me in private messages the surgeon who has done your first fillers pls

u look good for normal life ngl

Poor man’s Drago