ill never date/fuck again in my life.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
ill become chad and reject every single woman. I'll flirt with them, and then reject them telling them they are not my type (brutal for them).

this will be my life-work, I need to avenge my trueceldom and all the rejection I have faced myself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, ttlurker, EdgyFashionist and 5 others
no woman will ever touch me again

I went through a short period like that, it doesn't lead to much, at most small "satisfactions"

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and JovenCansao
ohh this is why stacies reject me :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: MedMogger
I wanna be a Chad but a perma virgin. I’m a virgin btw

My goal is to ascend as hard as I can and reject any girl regardless of ltb,mtb,htb,stacylite and stacy. I have dealt so much rejections in the past and I am done

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Are you still addicted to gambling?

I went through a short period like that, it doesn't lead to much, at most small "satisfactions"
what else is there?

trying to date seriously or form connections/friendships has only backfired for me as I socialmaxxed hard in 2018-2021 era.

you get dumped like a worthless pile of shit the moment you stop frauding like a NT NPC

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I wanna be a Chad but a perma virgin. I’m a virgin btw

My goal is to ascend as hard as I can and reject any girl regardless of ltb,mtb,htb,stacylite and stacy. I have dealt so much rejections in the past and I am done
this, I am not even interested in sex anymore. It triggers too much trauma for me.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Are you still addicted to gambling?
I have been gambling every day for the past 2 years, it's the only thing I find fun/entertaining (except drugs), yet I am still not addicted.
If it hasn't happened by now, it never will, pal.

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
They never did in the first place :feelsgood:
cope I have n-count 12, mostly by dumpster-diving in 2019-2021 era when I was looksmaxxed, social-maxxed hard and putting a lot of effort into dating.

I did have sex with 2 HTB+ though (and 10 LTB or femcel) but I found it underwhelming as it triggered my traumas and always feeling brutal pressure to perform.

Only thing I will miss is cuddling with a girl and falling asleep with her in my arms. I will miss that, but it wasn't meant to be after what women have done to me.

cope I have n-count 12, mostly by dumpster-diving in 2019-2021 era when I was looksmaxxed, social-maxxed hard and putting a lot of effort into dating.

I did have sex with 2 HTB+ though (and 10 LTB or femcel) but I found it underwhelming as it triggered my traumas and always feeling brutal pressure to perform.

Only thing I will miss is cuddling with a girl and falling asleep with her in my arms. I will miss that, but it wasn't meant to be after what women have done to me.
Mirin a girl touched me once on accident and was disgusted and ran away. Mogs me

• So Sad
Hoe ga je chad worden bhai? Hardmax?

• +1
I have been gambling every day for the past 2 years, it's the only thing I find fun/entertaining (except drugs), yet I am still not addicted.
If it hasn't happened by now, it never will, pal.
You gamble on low iq shit like slots or sports and cards

• Hmm...
I will reject all sub Stacie’s

• +1
Mirin a girl touched me once on accident and was disgusted and ran away. Mogs me
had this experience MANY times. It's normal when you are ugly asf like us.

Doesn't mean you couldn't slay some drunk femcel/LTB from a club/OLD if you tryhard like I did though.
I can't see myself ever putting in the amount of effort again like I did back then though. Not worth it.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Hoe ga je chad worden bhai? Hardmax?
leanmax, gymmax, beardmax, fashion/style-max. mss toch nog haartransplantatie doen maar is veel tijd/effort/geld voor +0.2PSL niet waard.

+ je ziet er half jaar subhuman uit na je HT

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
You gamble on low iq shit like slots or sports and cards
i also do roulette

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
cope i also do roulette

When you win can you send me 10$

leanmax, gymmax, beardmax, fashion/style-max. mss toch nog haartransplantatie doen maar is veel tijd/effort/geld voor +0.2PSL niet waard.

+ je ziet er half jaar subhuman uit na je HT
Ga je nog roiden dan? Tbh natty gymmaxen is zo useless als je niet ver bovengemiddeld frame hebt, imo.

• +1
Ga je nog roiden dan? Tbh natty gymmaxen is zo useless als je niet ver bovengemiddeld frame hebt, imo.
overwegen, maar niet echt zin in tbh.

• +1
Reactions: gravlek