I'll never ever get my oneitis

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
I have to consider the possibility that She does not like me. She never wanted me. In all probability, She hates me. This is not the worst thing that can happen.

Fuck i'm really crying and fisting walls

Why i was fucking in this situation,am i really a fucking bad guy who doesn't deserve love of someone

original.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6402 and 7 others
Sad shit bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and inceletto
MOSHED-2020-9-18-4-28-44.gif

Attachments

• MOSHED-2020-9-18-4-28-44.gif
    MOSHED-2020-9-18-4-28-44.gif
    10.2 MB · Views: 105
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Stare, sytyl and 1 other person
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: inceletto

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stare, inceletto and sytyl
s me

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and inceletto
maybe if you didnt ldar on .me, discord for days and not copypaste .co threads she would notice you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
bro. what happened.

• +1
What happened bro, can’t see my favorite user feeling sad

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and inceletto
maybe if you didnt ldar on .me, discord and not copypaste .co threads for days she would notice you
She has my insta,i talk to her

I feel like she never wanted me and prolly wants me to fucking die

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6191
am i really a fucking bad guy who doesn't deserve love of someone

original.jpg

[/QUOTE]

:chad::chad::chad:

• +1
She has my insta,i talk to her

I feel like she never wanted me and prolly wants me to fucking die
You're overexaggerating, that's most probably not the case
What were the events that led to this in the end?

• +1
I have to consider the possibility that She does not like me. She never wanted me. In all probability, She hates me. This is not the worst thing that can happen.

Why i was fucking in this situation,am i really a fucking bad guy who doesn't deserve love of someone

original.jpg

• +1
I never wanted a girl that much before,i feel fucking sad

I feel like i'll never ever get her
Even if you don’t so what, there’s nothing special about any girl

• +1
You're overexaggerating, that's most probably not the case
What were the events that led to this in the end?
Bro i don't fucking know i just feel like this,i'Ll razor myself

I fucking want her,i'll get her or i'll die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
why do i feel like this is the 100000000000000 thread about your oneitis :feelshehe:

• +1

Ask her out, she’ll deny you and in like a month you won’t care at all

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, inceletto and Good_Little_Goy
I fucking feel sad,fucking sad

I mentioned about the girl i used to hang out like in a bragging way.She thinks i'm a fucking bastard

She's fucking innocent,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Good_Little_Goy
You are mentally unstable tbh. I've never wanted a girl that bad.

• WTF
I never wanted a girl that much before,i feel fucking sad

I feel like i'll never ever get her
Honestly man, approach and you will feel better either way, worse case you get rejected and are free from any thoughts about if you could’ve gotten her.

I have a feeling it will turn out well though

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and johncruz12345
I fucking feel sad,fucking sad

I mentioned about the girl i used to hang out like in a bragging way.She thinks i'm a fucking bastard

She's fucking innocent,
Bro just cuz a girl hates you it doesn't really mean anything.

• +1
why do i feel like this is the 100000000000000 thread about your oneitis :feelshehe:
Bro,i fucking love her LOVE

I'll ascend with her or i'll really rope

Fuck this rotting shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9274
Bro,i fucking love her LOVE

I'll ascend with her or i'll really rope

Fuck this rotting shit
Jfl then do it. I already told you a million times, but you are lazy af tbh. Just use chad as a motivator. If you dont do it quickly. Chad will fuck her right in front of you. Do you want that to happen?

For my oneitis, i told her I liked her after beign retarded and talking w her, things go on for like 2 months and she says she doesnt know and sneds a long paragraph etc, whatever i got sad for a long time, but over the last half year i stopped caring and stopped talking, she randomly messages from time to time and id like to think theres an interest, but its a more probable situation where she has no one to talk to.

TLDR Tell her and get sad for a while and eventually the infautuation goes away and you stop caring as much

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and johncruz12345
i feel you bro <3

yesterday you said you wanted to be fucked by chico in public

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Coping_nope and sytyl
For my oneitis, i told her I liked her after beign retarded and talking w her, things go on for like 2 months and she says she doesnt know and sneds a long paragraph etc, whatever i got sad for a long time, but over the last half year i stopped caring and stopped talking, she randomly messages from time to time and id like to think theres an interest, but its a more probable situation where she has no one to talk to.

TLDR Tell her and get sad for a while and eventually the infautuation goes away and you stop caring as much
i dont know bhai,she's meaning of my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
women come and go, stop being an insecure cuck

why would you devote this much time and effort and energy into thinking about someone that doesn’t care about you, even my future wife if i get one (doubt it) won’t live in my head rent free

you need to focus on yourself and that is all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and inceletto
women come and go, stop being an insecure cuck

why would you devote this much time and effort and energy into thinking about someone that doesn’t care about you, even my future wife if i get one (doubt it) won’t live in my head rent free

you need to focus on yourself and that is all
Easy to talk like this once you got over,

did u ever feel like me?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6191
Brutal shit, man.

• +1
Easy to talk like this once you got over,

did u ever feel like me?
of course

i had bad attachment issues with my first girl. but it puts them off so much if you show them you like them a lot, you only can show glimpses of it here and there otherwise unfortunately women lose all love and respect for you.

I used to have mini breakdowns trust me I know how it feels, your heart aches but this is just kid emotions trust me. last few years i turned so cold

you need one heartbreak to become a man. now i could get cucked and i probably won’t give a fuck, maybe if she’s my wife i’ll care but that’s why i don’t care about ltr anymore, 99% of women nowadays aren’t really good for you long term.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4645
of course

i had bad attachment issues with my first girl. but it puts them off so much if you show them you like them a lot, you only can show glimpses of it here and there otherwise unfortunately women lose all love and respect for you.

I used to have mini breakdowns trust me I know how it feels, your heart aches but this is just kid emotions trust me. last few years i turned so cold

you need one heartbreak to become a man. now i could get cucked and i probably won’t give a fuck, maybe if she’s my wife i’ll care but that’s why i don’t care about ltr anymore, 99% of women nowadays aren’t really good for you long term.
So you tell me to ask her out?

I already talk with her for a month in insta and by person in school,i never got signs of she doesn't like me

Even my friends say,she looks at you whole lesson and stuff.

Bana laf sokmayı seviyor,benimle sürekli uğraşıyor bu arada.She didn't friendzone me for one month

Asking out is nothing for me but i can't cope with if she never wants to talk me again

So you tell me to ask her out?

I already talk with her for a month in insta and by person in school,i never got signs of she doesn't like me

Even my friends say,she looks at you whole lesson and stuff.

Bana laf sokmayı seviyor,benimle sürekli uğraşıyor bu arada.She didn't friendzone me for one month

Asking out is nothing for me but i can't cope with if she never wants to talk me again
from what you’ve told me she seems as if she is just leading you on

if you want just ask her out to go on a date, if she says no just move on and never talk again

• +1
from what you’ve told me she seems as if she is just leading you on

if you want just ask her out to go on a date, if she says no just move on and never talk again
So you tell she's playing with me like abused beta provider i am?

So you tell she's playing with me like abused beta provider i am?
well i don’t know but it’s a good chance, because you are so invested she can probably sense this

i can’t tell you for sure without seeing both of you talk with each other

• +1
i dont know bhai,she's meaning of my life
Likewise as she was to me, the feelings still remain akhi, just the infatuation and wanting is less, I'll surely get envious/sad/whatever once in a while, but I am a fool! What can I do? If she was ever interest or in me now, then great. If wasnt to be, then it is what it is, if you tell her, it'll play out one way or another, you should just let it play it, and let the sadness come in, at that point give it time, and you'll feel better

Brother you will get through this! I know it.

• +1
Likewise as she was to me, the feelings still remain akhi, just the infatuation and wanting is less, I'll surely get envious/sad/whatever once in a while, but I am a fool! What can I do? If she was ever interest or in me now, then great. If wasnt to be, then it is what it is, if you tell her, it'll play out one way or another, you should just let it play it, and let the sadness come in, at that point give it time, and you'll feel better

Brother you will get through this! I know it.
Actually i don't care about if she doesn't want me really,i just want to be around of her

I just wanna talk w her,i just want her to be aware of my existence

Her love isn't more worthy than these things for me

I'll ask her to go on a date,if she doesn't want it.I'll not bother getting her

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6191
Actually i don't care about if she doesn't want me really,i just want to be around of her

I just wanna talk w her,i just want her to be aware of my existence

Her love isn't more worthy than these things for me

I'll ask her to go on a date,if she doesn't want it.I'll not bother getting her
So you're fine with just being close with no romantic interest? [Not asking if you prefer it I mean]

Anwyays see how it goes, and hopefully things work out

• Love it

original.jpg
what happened to high t bad boy 😔

• So Sad