I'll never find love

R

RemyOg

Iron
I see it every time i go out but I'll never have it.I see girls at school lusting over one boy something I'll never experience girls laugh at me. I can only sit out in envy and frustration while all the beautiful girls date the chads. I thought i had ascended only to find out it never began.why did my life have to be this way.It's so shitty why god what did i do.I wake up everyday hoping for a miracle that'll never come.But it's the only thing i can do please god have mercy and save me. I'd be happy to enjoy life even for one day

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, watah, Always Stay You and 2 others
We don't fucking care nigga blast test e and hgh and stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RemyOg, Pikabro, VHD and 4 others
What are ur failos?

• +1
Reactions: RemyOg
s-l500.jpg

put something in those girls drinks

My friend lusts for me but I will never experience love due to serious abuse and low self esteem/ no life

HAHAHAHA do you really think the people you see "love" each other?

ive never loved any girl ive been with, nor do i believe they loved me. Love goes beyond just being attracted to one another. All we did was "find each other hot"

• +1
Reactions: RemyOg and wollet2
I see it every time i go out but I'll never have it.I see girls at school lusting over one boy something I'll never experience girls laugh at me. I can only sit out in envy and frustration while all the beautiful girls date the chads. I thought i had ascended only to find out it never began.why did my life have to be this way.It's so shitty why god what did i do.I wake up everyday hoping for a miracle that'll never come.But it's the only thing i can do please god have mercy and save me. I'd be happy to enjoy life even for one day
Nigga real women love doesnt exist, they only use u for attention, money, boredom etc
It doesnt make sense to date these days idiot go rope fag. Stop simping for women

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RemyOg and ilovekolaches
Nigga real women love doesnt exist, they only use u for attention, money, boredom etc
It doesnt make sense to date these days idiot go rope fag. Stop simping for women
sigma alerttttttt!!!!!!!

you got no clue what it is

• +1
if its that hard for a retarded autist subhuman like u to date obv theres no sense in it
its no big deal for normal people and it has its benefits

• +1