I'll slay in Latin-America

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Once fully looksmaxxed, I'll roam the roads of latino cities and let those cute latina chicas taste the big white meat :cool:

Can't wait to have some luscious tasty juicy latina cheeks clapping on my dick up and down harder than my homie's drums when he gives a concert

*CLAP* ARGH *CLAP* *CLAP*

Ahhhhhhhhhh gringo you so guapo, fill me up Papi Chulo

First Destination: Perú

20201204 143938
20201204 143946
20201204 143950
20201204 143953
20201204 143957
20201204 185021
20201206 000242
Screenshot 20201203 211732 Badoo
Screenshot 20201203 211844 Badoo

She's 5ft. You heard that? five-feet-zero-inches

I'm gonna throw her around and use her like my cute loyal abused human disposable flashlight. MAKE THEM CLAP GODDAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

@joeveniro @WadlowMaxxing @MedMaxxing @MedAncientGod @austrianvirgin @Copemaxxing @Sealing_Phoenix @JapCars @Noodlewhore @Mr Norwood @Notuglyjustpoor @Uglybrazilian @Tyronecell @tyronelite @sytyl @brbbrah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6475, MedMaxxing and 6 others
Once fully looksmaxxed, I'll roam the roads of latino cities and let those cute latina chicas taste the big white meat :cool:

Can't wait to have some luscious tasty juicy latina cheeks clapping on my dick up and down harder than my homie's drums when he gives a concert

View attachment 940118View attachment 940119View attachment 940120View attachment 940121View attachment 940122View attachment 940123View attachment 940125View attachment 940126View attachment 940127

I'm gonna throw her around and use her like my cute loyal abused human disposable flashlight. MAKE THEM CLAP GODDAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

@joeveniro @WadlowMaxxing @MedMaxxing @MedAncientGod @austrianvirgin @Copemaxxing @Sealing_Phoenix @JapCars @Noodlewhore @Mr Norwood @Notuglyjustpoor @Uglybrazilian @Tyronecell @tyronelite @sytyl @brbbrah
what you doing for looksmaxxing bro?

what you doing for looksmaxxing bro?
I'm wearing MSE now

Next year, I'm gonna travel to Spain for IMDO

Then bimax

Then a custom wrap-around jaw and a custom paranasal implant

Hair transplant

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oatmeal and sytyl
I'm wearing MSE now

Then bimax

Hair transplant
tbh im sure after imdo and bimax you wouldn't really need wrap around jaw.

your choice in the end though.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
I'm wearing MSE now

Then bimax

Hair transplant
no bimaxx for your 5'7 bug skull

>Once fully looksmaxxed, I'll roam the roads of latino cities and let those cute latina chicas taste the big white meat

1E16CF2E 3A1C 40EA A90B 0ECA6215291A

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
>Once fully looksmaxxed, I'll roam the roads of latino cities and let those cute latina chicas taste the big white meat

View attachment 940383
cope

cuz ur jaw would probably be great lol. seems like a waste of $$$
I don't think IMDO+MSE do the same thing as a bimax tbh

• +1
I don't think IMDO+MSE do the same thing as a bimax tbh
nah I know you are doing bimax and that's fine go ahead

I think wraparound jaw implant is unnecessary since ur jaw will most likely be good afterward. at best you could get ramus implants but even then eh

nah I know you are doing bimax and that's fine go ahead

I think wraparound jaw implant is unnecessary since ur jaw will most likely be good afterward. at best you could get ramus implants but even then eh
Bimax doesn't usually give you frontal improvement, it just fixes recession and your side profile

It doesn't square out your jawline and chin

• Woah
What do you mean? Spanish isn't my native language o.o
Here in Mexico, we use “gringo” as a term for Americans.

If you’re talking about a white guy with light hair (either ginger or blond) you say the term “guerito”.

Here in Mexico, we use “gringo” as a term for Americans.

If you’re talking about a white guy with light hair (either ginger or blond) you say the term “guerito”.
Ooooh so that's why you were confused. I thought "gringo" simply means "white foreigner"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214

View attachment 940118View attachment 940119View attachment 940120View attachment 940121View attachment 940122View attachment 940123View attachment 940125View attachment 940126View attachment 940127

See you on Best Gore bro!
Dumb enough to chase favelladas, when that’s Chadriquez property

See you on Best Gore bro!
Dumb enough to chase favelladas, when that’s Chadriquez property
BestGore is already down tho.

And I'm gonna go to Lima anyway, to some high-end district, I wouldn't walk into favelas, too dangerous

Bimax doesn't usually give you frontal improvement, it just fixes recession and your side profile

It doesn't square out your jawline and chin
nah I think ccw rotation can make ur jaw look less narrow and mouth area look more forward grown from the front. it is noticeable.

and genioplasty is noticable too if u do it with bimax. chin width, height, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776

Users who are viewing this thread

Back