I'll start taking oral minoxidil

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Due to my thyroid or adrenal gland, my hair simply won't grow. I have started suffering from pretty bad diffuse thinning.

Hopefully it won't kill me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 5912
why dont you use it topically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
why dont you use it topically
You require an enzyme for it to work topically and apparently I don't have it since it doesn't work for me topically

This need is eliminated through oral administration

Also, I can't be arsed to apply it every day on my head, that's a lot of hassle (it doesn't work tho)

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Due to my thyroid or adrenal gland, my hair simply won't grow. I have started suffering from pretty bad diffuse thinning.

Hopefully it won't kill me
I planned on taking Minodixil but I seen someone say that it fucks up your collagen? Should I worry or no?

You require an enzyme for it to work topically and apparently I don't have it since it doesn't work for me topically

This need is eliminated through oral administration

Also, I can't be arsed to apply it every day on my head, that's a lot of hassle (it doesn't work tho)
I mean, not tryna cope or anything but for thyroid and adrenal gland support you can try taking iodine, selenium, l-tyrosine and b5 before you take such drastic methods which may effect long term health

I mean, not tryna cope or anything but for thyroid and adrenal gland support you can try taking iodine, selenium, l-tyrosine and b5 before you take such drastic methods which may effect long term health
I'm already taking hormones for them

i only used topical and it didnt do shit

maybe this is the genetic (enzyme) problem u have?

i only used topical and it didnt do shit

maybe this is the genetic (enzyme) problem u have?
Read what I've written in the thread.

Basically oral will work for everyone, topical only for those who produce a certain enzyme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Read what I've written in the thread.

Basically oral will work for everyone, topical only for those who produce a certain enzyme
well im taking dut+ RU already so idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I planned on taking Minodixil but I seen someone say that it fucks up your collagen? Should I worry or no?

Well I'm 27 yo with pedo level facial hair and that's the only concern that keeps me away from it.

You Won'tStopNoorwooding

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TITUS and Cares
Needle your scalp.

what are the best over teh counter brands to get those nutrients?