I’ll starve if someone else is in the kitchen

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I always fail in this life
For example when my gf is unable to bring me food and her mom or sister is downstairs I’ll just starve because that’s somehow less painful than going down there and making food making awkward small chat off the top of my head.

I’ll be focusing too much on what I’m saying to them that I won’t even be able to make my food correctly or vice versa.

I wish I wasn’t like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823, Imretarded?, watah and 11 others
if theres guests at my house i will literally stay in my room for 48 hours without any food

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823, Trilogy, MostGLSlayer and 6 others
I love eating pussy. There, I shared. But beware... demons are on my trail.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, futureashtray, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Just swoop in like this:
Bounty Hunter Hello GIF by DefyTV

Make the food:
johnny storm cooking dinner GIF

And then quickly run out of the kitchen without saying a word:
Animation Running GIF

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, DelonLover1999 and Vermilioncore
:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Just swoop in like this:
Bounty Hunter Hello GIF by DefyTV

Make the food:
johnny storm cooking dinner GIF

And then quickly run out of the kitchen without saying a word:
Animation Running GIF
Nah that’s even worse because they’ll know awkward, they’ll prob think “damn he must be super hungry if he’s willing to go through this just for food”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, <6PSLcel and LancasteR
For example when my gf is unable to bring me food and her mom or sister is downstairs I’ll just starve because that’s somehow less painful than going down there and making food making awkward small chat off the top of my head.

I’ll be focusing too much on what I’m saying to them that I won’t even be able to make my food correctly or vice versa.

Fuck all 3!

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and <6PSLcel
if theres guests at my house i will literally stay in my room for 48 hours without any food
Same, or going to take a piss

• +1
Reactions: Phxx and Htobrother
we are literally the same person
The most shameful thing I ever did was: piss in an empty plastic water bottle I had, when guest where over, then once they and my parents went downstairs or to the garden I quickly ran into my bathroom all Sam fisher style poured the piss down into the toilet, flushed and threw the bottle into the bin inside the toilet, then ran back to my room like some autist chasing an ice cream truck and went back to doing what I was doing

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Gaygymmaxx, Vermilioncore and 2 others
The most shameful thing I ever did was: piss in an empty plastic water bottle I had, when guest where over, then once they and my parents went downstairs or to the garden I quickly ran into my bathroom all Sam fisher style poured the piss down into the toilet, flushed and threw the bottle into the bin inside the toilet, then ran back to my room like some autist chasing an ice cream truck and went back to doing what I was doing
worst thing i ever did is nut in a sock then throw it out of my window on my garage because i was too scared to go to the toilet to grab tissue and im not putting that in the bin. its still there to this day and this was like 4 years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, futureashtray, Htobrother and 1 other person
worst thing i ever did is nut in a sock then throw it out of my window on my garage because i was too scared to go to the toilet to grab tissue and im not putting that in the bin. its still there to this day and this was like 4 years ago
I nutted in a few socks as well but just hid them under my pillow then threw them out the next day

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Phxx and Htobrother
It will grow into an incel sock

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, <6PSLcel and Phxx
I nutted in a few socks as well but just hid them under my pillow then threw them out the next day
I nutted into a condom then Put IT in the schoolbag of a foid

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Phxx and <6PSLcel

at one point you’ll have to just go down there unless you want them to think you’re “weird”

• +1
Metal gear solid ah sneak move

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
at one point you’ll have to just go down there unless you want them to think you’re “weird”
Too late for that. They already to. but they gotta accept it. Their daughter’s boyfriend is just a weirdo incel. Nothing else to it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
How do you have a girlfriend

I can't stand anyone near me when I'm trying to cook at home. I only do so like once every two years though.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Gaygymmaxx
Nah that’s even worse because they’ll know awkward, they’ll prob think “damn he must be super hungry if he’s willing to go through this just for food”
Then eat the pussy first. Trust me.

• JFL
POV: you are @Vermilioncore watching your sister make the most scrumptious meal ever while you starve because you hate small talk
IMG 6154

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back