I'll steal my lunch.

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
I will go to a crowded McDonalds and take someone else's takeaway order.

Mysterybox.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Shkreliii and ducktruck
@PseudoMaxxer not many are low inhib enough like we are to do this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and PseudoMaxxer
@PseudoMaxxer not many are low inhib enough like we are to do this.
Genuinely just rob and be a fast runner, no one cares enough, and they'll probably just serve extra food for the customer. + Du kan få gratis big mac genom att signera deras gay tävling

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 28896
Genuinely just rob and be a fast runner, no one cares enough, and they'll probably just serve extra food for the customer. + Du kan få gratis big mac genom att signera deras gay tävling
I do this a couple times every month, and nobody cares. Or they notice what happened just after I'm gone.

As you said, they just make another order for the customer.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Shkreliii
I do this a couple times every month, and nobody cares. Or they notice what happened just after I'm gone.

This affects no one but the franschise taker of the mc'donalds bussiness, which he already rakes in several million. My dad rents out to mcdonalds and he gets 100k, now imagine how much they get, wouldn't be suprised if above 3 million, then they pay extra to mcdonalds for having their brand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

How are you doing it? You are taking peoples from under their noses? :lul:

I would only if i lived in a big city tbh, my mcdonald is like 200m from home and they know me jfl.

• +1
This affects no one but the franschise taker of the mc'donalds bussiness, which he already rakes in several million. My dad rents out to mcdonalds and he gets 100k, now imagine how much they get, wouldn't be suprised if above 3 million, then they pay extra to mcdonalds for having their brand.
Yes. And even if it affected someone, I wouldn't care.

Darktriad.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Low key, i saw my local Mcdonald throw out food at 3 am when they closed jfl

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 28896
Yes. And even if it affected someone, I wouldn't care.

Darktriad.
mirin low inhib, do you run after stealing it?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 28896
How are you doing it? You are taking peoples from under their noses? :lul:

I would only if i lived in a big city tbh, my mcdonald is like 200m from home and they know me jfl.
The McDonalds at train stations or in touristy locations are usually filled to the brim at 12-13pm. I just walk in and take a random bag, then walk out quickly. People usually don't notice until I'm gone.

Once a guy noticed that I took his bag, but I just played it off as a honest mistake, and he bought it. Then I went to KFC and took a bag there instead.

Just wear a hoodie, and go to your local McDonalds.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
mirin low inhib, do you run after stealing it?
I walk out calmly to not raise suspicion. I do it all in a very calm and collected demeanor.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Shkreliii
The McDonalds at train stations or in touristy locations are usually filled to the brim at 12-13pm. I just walk in and take a random bag, then walk out quickly. People usually don't notice until I'm gone.

Once a guy noticed that I took his bag, but I just played it off as a honest mistake, and he bought it. Then I went to KFC and took a bag there instead.

Just wear a hoodie, and go to your local McDonalds.
oh so you have the hoodie on your head.

Yeah but do you make the queue or just walk in, take, out? Also i don’t think that my mcdonald’s leaves takeouts on the tables.

• +1
oh so you have the hoodie on your head.

Yeah but do you make the queue or just walk in, take, out? Also i don’t think that my mcdonald’s leaves takeouts on the tables.
Everyone orders from tablets, and they just place the bags on the counter and scream "x number".

• Woah
Everyone orders from tablets, and they just place the bags on the counter and scream "x number".
No fucking way, the bitch scream “54” and you go up and take the bag?

What if a BBC comes from behind and says “it’s mine nigga”?

You just go to the tablets and order real food?

• +1
No fucking way, the bitch scream “54” and you go up and take the bag?

What if a BBC comes from behind and says “it’s mine nigga”?

You just go to the tablets and order real food?
Exactly! I haven't had any hostile encounters yet, fortunately.

If it comes, it comes!

• Woah
  • +1