Im 100% going to be bald when i look at my mothers side

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
In more then 95% of cases you inherit male pattern baldness from your mother. My maternal grandfather is bald (although he had good hair until his 30's) and from my maternal grandmother, im not sure, but i know i have more then 50% of being bald now. Fuckin brutal jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5969, lutte and 2 others
I hope this is true bcuz my mom got amazing italian hair genetics while my dad got ogre masc genetics but with shit hair

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I hope this is true bcuz my mom got amazing italian hair genetics while my dad got ogre masc genetics but with shit hair
There is less then 10% you will be bald then, inheriting balding from your father is rare, it comes from your moms side more then 90% of the time

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted
fin GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 9641, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
There is less then 10% you will be bald then, inheriting balding from your father is rare, it comes from your moms side more then 90% of the time
Really why is this so? My uncles and maternal grandfather are very high t and high DHT. Broad square chins, hairy as fuck, massive frame, a lot of facial bonemass, thick wrists, full thick beards if they don't shave etc and of course early balding before 30. My paternal side is the opposite mostly tall, lanky, very littler facial hair and body hair generally.

I think I'm somewhere in between these two, so is my older brother but he has more body hair he's almost 26 and has nw0 though, my dad was nw0 in his 50s so was my paternal grandfather and all my paternal uncles and I'm also nw0 now afaik

Hair systems are good

Rip

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Really why is this so? My uncles and maternal grandfather are very high t and high DHT. Broad square chins, hairy as fuck, massive frame, a lot of facial bonemass, thick wrists, full thick beards if they don't shave etc and of course early balding before 30. My paternal side is the opposite mostly tall, lanky, very littler facial hair and body hair generally.

I think I'm somewhere in between these two, so is my older brother but he has more body hair he's almost 26 and has nw0 though, my dad was nw0 in his 50s so was my paternal grandfather and all my paternal uncles and I'm also nw0 now afaik
Cause the X chromosome you get from your mother is complete while the Y only has half the genes, and from those genes there are almost never any balding genes

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6273
In more then 95% of cases you inherit male pattern baldness from your mother. My maternal grandfather is bald (although he had good hair until his 30's) and from my maternal grandmother, im not sure, but i know i have more then 50% of being bald now. Fuckin brutal jfl
Keep a close eye on it.

WITH MOST, is starts with a bit of thinning of hair.
BUT, if you wait untill you really notice thinning, you may already have lose like 50% of the hair.
hence keep close tapps on it, and take action soon when it starts.

it's MUCH easier to keep what one has.
THAN, to regain lost hair

You, me, gas station. What’re we getting for dinner? Sushi of course, UH OH, there was a roofie inside of our gas station sushi, we black out and wake up in a sewer we’re surrounded by fish, horny fish, You know what that means FISH ORGY, the stench draws in a bear what do we do? We’re gonna fight it, bear fight, bare handed, bare.. NAKED? Oh yes please, we befriend the bear after we beat it in a brawl and ride it into a chuck E. cheese, DANCE DANCE revolution, revolution? Overthrow the government? UH I THINK so! Next thing you know I’m reincarnated as Jesus christ and then i turn into a jet and fly into the sun, black out again, wake up, do a bump, whiteout (which i didn’t know you could do) then i smoked a joint, greened out. Then i turned Into the sun, Uh OH it looks like the meth is kicking in, DUEHDUHERADERHAAAHAHAAAHAH AH AH AHHH

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 2403
Brootal my moms side has no balding in the male side. but my dad is fully bald, playing the genetics game.

Get on finasteride asap once you start losing hair.

Your future should have fin in it

Attachments

• 4C5C1C14-902F-44DA-810C-83EC6579FA7C.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 4