Im 13 and need help with my height

Erik bonesmash

Erik bonesmash

Iron
I am 13 years old male and i am about 5-4 (164 cm). I need help from people know a way to get taller. Doesnt really matter that much of time but i would like in a couple months. Give me any advice you have.

I am 13 years old male and i am about 5-4 (164 cm). I need help from people know a way to get taller. Doesnt really matter that much of time but i would like in a couple months. Give me any advice you have.
its genetics lol get out of here before its too late

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled
Aromatase Inhibitor and something that boosts growth hormone.
Good luck little guy

It's over. You have 5 years to save for double LL

Triple LL
6'7 is white zoomer avg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aids and cc_7373
well ive hear mewing helps!:bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Di0x., blackrockjewmanlet and mxrbled
Bro when i was 13 i was your height, now at 16 im 170-172
Next month im starting hormone therapy and i guess im gon do LON, cause i was NT at some point, but yes genetics is the most important part, but if you dont want surgery and miserable life
-Go to the gym, cause sport activates a lot of hormones that will make u taller
-Buy Scitek “Monster Pak” it have all the supplements, minerals and vitamins for your growth
-stop eating junk food and eat healthy food, dont try to be vegan or soyboy cause it will fuck your height up
-stretch everyday
-keep ur back straight and chin upwards(+ confidence boost) Also try yoga for posture
-hang on the horizontal bar after pull-ups
-and i would recommend you to take a test for somatropic hormone

Normal for growing teen is 0.07-0.015 ng/ml, if u have low somatropic hormone like 0.07-0.09 or even lower, you NEED hormone therapy asap
Its just basic and normie advices, but i guess they will help u alot. Just keep in mind that bp rabbit hole will save you😈😈😈even tho it may hurt

Bro when i was 13 i was your height, now at 16 im 170-172
Next month im starting hormone therapy and i guess im gon do LON, cause i was NT at some point, but yes genetics is the most important part, but if you dont want surgery and miserable life
-Go to the gym, cause sport activates a lot of hormones that will make u taller
-Buy Scitek “Monster Pak” it have all the supplements, minerals and vitamins for your growth
-stop eating junk food and eat healthy food, dont try to be vegan or soyboy cause it will fuck your height up
-stretch everyday
-keep ur back straight and chin upwards(+ confidence boost) Also try yoga for posture
-hang on the horizontal bar after pull-ups
-and i would recommend you to take a test for somatropic hormone

Normal for growing teen is 0.07-0.015 ng/ml, if u have low somatropic hormone like 0.07-0.09 or even lower, you NEED hormone therapy asap
Its just basic and normie advices, but i guess they will help u alot. Just keep in mind that bp rabbit hole will save you😈😈😈even tho it may hurt
Btw face>height. But no one likes manlets either

you should start working out a lot it will make you grow to 6 ft in no time!

just exercise and eat well. do hangs if u have a pull up bar and do 30-90 sec sprints w i think 1 minute rest(go look it up on tiktok ur). thats all u rlly need everything else is genetics