Im 14 and 5'6 how do i grow as tall as possible

softmaxxer123

softmaxxer123

Iron
I already have 4 supplements its vitamin d3 k2 boron zink and L-arganin so i can't get more because i hide them from my parents hgh is also not possible so only natural ways

I already have 4 supplements its vitamin d3 k2 boron zink and L-arganin so i can't get more because i hide them from my parents hgh is also not possible so only natural ways
Ask Allah and maybe he'll grant you your desire.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, mathis, sayi and 6 others
Have you been taking abefg?

Ask Allah and maybe he'll grant you your desire.
Im muslim brother but Allah just won't make me 180cm the next morning thats not how it works we are not prophets

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Im muslim brother but Allah just won't make me 180cm the next morning thats not how it works we are not prophets
WDYM, "thas not how it works"? Allah is the All-powerful and can do ANYTHING IMAGINABLE. Just ask him in a du'a and it'll come, Inshallah. :')

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mathis and CarrotMaxxer
there's no way? It's one of the fundamentals.

also h-ij-K is another good one.

I can link source if u want.
link

• +1
Reactions: 91302
WDYM, "thas not how it works"? Allah is the All-powerful and can do ANYTHING IMAGINABLE. Just ask him in a du'a and it'll come, Inshallah. :')
I mean Allah won't make me 180cm tommorow genetics wont either

there's no way? It's one of the fundamentals.

also h-ij-K is another good one.

I can link source if u want.
Bro i googelt both and i found nothing that link will probably tell you my IP Adress

• +1
Reactions: 91302
dont be fat

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxer123
eat lots of protein calcium and sugar sleep well thats as far as it goes for natural methods

• +1
  • +1
noo dont eat sugar it will you fat but it also increase igf if you want increase your igf use hgh instead
he literally said he doesnt have access to hgh illiterate nigger

• +1
he literally said he doesnt have access to hgh illiterate nigger
idc then he should use aromasin instead it increase igf too and lowering e2 same time

Well can i eat honey my father has bees so we have plenty of raw honey or can i get my sugar from fruits?
fruits sugar and synthetic sugar is same just calculate your kcal while eating sugar dont gain fat from that

• +1
sleep at the same time everyday and for 8+ hours, eat carbs, protein and sugar since they all increase igf 1 especially sugar.
Drink milk since it contains protein and its shown to increase igf 1 which makes you grow
and play sports to maintain healthy weight since more fat = most estrogen = growth plates shut faster

Don't worry i was 5"7 at 14 but then grew to 6"6 at 18

First of all: how tall are your parents?
Second: to maximize it basically takes genetics ONLY in my opinion, so if you don’t have crazy good genetics just live an extremely healthy lifestyle and maybe you’ll be lucky