Im 14 and cant grow

a.p

a.p

Iron
Im 14 and 155cm (5’1) and i mever seem to grow all my friends are like 170-175cm (5’7-5’9) and i drink milk sleep on my back and theres no signs that im growing i grew 5cm in two years and im doing everything i can and nothing helps my dad is 182cm (6’0) and my mom is 162 (5’4) and maybe i just got my mom’s genes or is this just late puberty? I mean my hands are big and my shoe size is 44 (11) and my hands are bigger than my dads i train calisthenics and i run 5km daily i eat 4 eggs a day and genuinely eat healthy. I do drink coffee about 1-2cups per day. Could that be the problem? I need help cause i get made fun of and get called a smurf daily. I need help guys.

Im 14 and 155cm (5’1) and i mever seem to grow all my friends are like 170-175cm (5’7-5’9) and i drink milk sleep on my back and theres no signs that im growing i grew 5cm in two years and im doing everything i can and nothing helps my dad is 182cm (6’0) and my mom is 162 (5’4) and maybe i just got my mom’s genes or is this just late puberty? I mean my hands are big and my shoe size is 44 (11) and my hands are bigger than my dads i train calisthenics and i run 5km daily i eat 4 eggs a day and genuinely eat healthy. I do drink coffee about 1-2cups per day. Could that be the problem? I need help cause i get made fun of and get called a smurf daily. I need help guys.
listen to this 50x a day to grow taller

maybe the coffee being a diuretic and u running 5km a day is preventing u from growing bruh also ur fkin 14 chill ppl get growth spurts random times

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone
sounds like u need hgh:ogre:

Stop the
exercise
You might just be a late bloomer orrr you need hgh therapy , see a doctor

Don’t think genes are the problem here, your mums height won’t fuck up your potential height so much here , since your dads 6’ you should also grow to about 5’11
5’1 does seem worryingly short though, unless you’ve measured wrong.

“Stop exercise” u one retarded ass nigga
Wdym running 5km a day spikes cortisol bro which could be a contributing factor I mean I doubt it because it wouldn’t cuck your height that much but he might as well try and still live a healthy life style of course and see if it changes

You will grow, just give it time. Sleeping a lot and eating meat will help.

Don’t think genes are the problem here, your mums height won’t fuck up your potential height so much here , since your dads 6’ you should also grow to about 5’11
5’1 does seem worryingly short though, unless you’ve measured wrong.
Some people just start puberty late. I remember my friend was like 5’3 at 14 and after lockdown around 17, he was 6’1.

Some people just start puberty late. I remember my friend was like 5’3 at 14 and after lockdown around 17, he was 6’1.
Yeah I’m not saying it’s completely out of the question , he could just be a later bloomer.
Go to the doctor OP and get some X-rays done

Also , if you have siblings, definitely talk to them and see if they started late, also your dad as well

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Yeah I’m not saying it’s completely out of the question , he could just be a later bloomer.
Go to the doctor OP and get some X-rays done

Also , if you have siblings, definitely talk to them and see if they started late, also your dad as well
Depends on his ethnicity too. Ethnics, especially blacks, start and finish puberty earlier compared to whites

• +1
Reactions: watah and noahwillascend
You might be a late bloomer
It's good to be late bloomer your growth plates would be open for long
Don't compare with your loser 170 friends they won't grow anymore
Also use this opportunity and maximise ur growth hormones for maximum results
BTW @mathis always there

either take cjc-1295 for a little extra growth, or just keep doing what your doing, don't listen to any natural height increase cope, you already do everything if what you said you do every day is true, don't tire yourself out to an extreme,

Rape them all then kill yourself