Im 15 and have dementia already

gigell

gigell

Kraken
I always forget where things are. I bought an expensive water today at the gym and forgot where I put it. When I saw it I still thought it was someone elses. This happend to me 2 times in a row already.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 5'7 zoomer, descension and 1 other person
What the fuck is expensive water

your cognitive function is just low, this isnt memory related, its only around 30% genetics, what you should do is start learning alot of intensive shit, in doing this your creating more synapses improving it in overall

or if you dont care about being a retarded nigga just do some memory training

your cognitive function is just low, this isnt memory related, its only around 30% genetics, what you should do is start learning alot of intensive shit, in doing this your creating more synapses improving it in overall

or if you dont care about being a retarded nigga just do some memory training
I already do I’m 130 iq + I’m very smart and know math , theory and sciences well and philosophy

I already do I’m 130 iq + I’m very smart and know math , theory and sciences well and philosophy
well if you have a momentary lapse in your working memory often enough go get that checked

the worst case is you have a form of progranulin (or grn, forgot what one) which is a genetic mutation that your family inherits (shit genetics, take the L)

but seriously, if its just a new thing dont worry, our brains are not always stable, it will go away

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Don't care

Attachments

• VID_67230707_061802_949.mp4
    7.7 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell and 14vic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back