im 15, is there anything i can even do anymore, ask if you need other pictures

bro why are you acting like u did everything, ur haircut is SHIT, looks like u have a crazy overbite, i couldnt tell what ur eyebrows look like because ur bowl cut is covering them, skin isnt clear, physique is lacking, bro have u done any softmaxx?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: osuabdjaijxba, MedMogger, beniman and 2 others
this u bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and beniman
Shave off your moustache, change your hairstyle, try to clear up your acne, be sure to see an orthodontist because you undoubtedly have an overbite and start going to the gym - these are the only things that can save you I believe in you man

• +1
Reactions: osuabdjaijxba and chadspanishknight
Shave off your moustache, change your hairstyle, try to clear up your acne, be sure to see an orthodontist because you undoubtedly have an overbite and start going to the gym - these are the only things that can save you I believe in you man
thank you, I will change my diet and start going gym, I'm also getting braces soon. im only unsure on what to do with my hair

thank you, I will change my diet and start going gym, I'm also getting braces soon. im only unsure on what to do with my hair
anything would look better than what you have bro. maybe that's not true but you'd have to try pretty hard to make it worse. like it would have to be intentionally awful. do not make the mistake of hesitating because you are indecisive. cut that shit NOW!!! everyday you walk around with that bogus shit on your head you are cementing yourself as the incel weirdo school shooter kid

• +1
Reactions: osuabdjaijxba
Get a better haircut.
Shave your face.
Visit ortho to fix overbite.
Train neck.
Dye eyelashes black.

• +1
Reactions: osuabdjaijxba