Im 15 no uee but still probably a mtn what do I do?

rino

rino

Iron
Im 15 turning 16 in 2 months i ascended quite a lot in past year and a half, but still think im mtn. My mom has wide cheekbones. My father was a model in his mid and late 20s
IMG 6123
IMG 6128
IMG 6126

I got his eyes but i didn’t get his lower third and my nose is fat. I started puberty at around 13 or 14 but im worried i might not be like my dad. This is me pre puberty 1,5 years ago

This is me now at almost 16
IMG 6770
IMG 7308
IMG 7309

I have no uee and 39-40cm distance between moral teeth but i have bad lower third, short ramus and bad bone mass im also 5’11 while my dad is 6 1/2 ft. I can’t grow a lot of facial hair i only have it on my chin and sideburns. I also forgot to my that I supplement with zinc d3 k2 magnesium ahwaganda l-arginine and l-carnitine. And i have been lifting for 1 year. And im growing out my thick hair.

I would like to genuinely know if there is anything i can do to max out my puberty before im done. And please do not tell me to rope or that is over because I need genuine advice.
I apologise for bad english im not a native speaker.

Attachments

• 7679.jpeg
    7679.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sinss, YungTrappa and TechnoBoss
cant believe a chad's son ended up growing up looking like a school shooter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, 0V3R, Flapjack431 and 5 others
your dad looks like sean o pry but better mouth and jaw

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and Ryldoo IS COPING
dudes father is Sean o Pry:lul:

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
Im 15 turning 16 in 2 months i ascended quite a lot in past year and a half, but still think im mtn. My mom has wide cheekbones. My father was a model in his mid and late 20s View attachment 3213348View attachment 3213349View attachment 3213350
I got his eyes but i didn’t get his lower third and my nose is fat. I started puberty at around 13 or 14 but im worried i might not be like my dad. This is me pre puberty 1,5 years ago View attachment 3213368
View attachment 3213374View attachment 3213373View attachment 3213372
I have no uee and 39-40cm distance between moral teeth but i have bad lower third, short ramus and bad bone mass im also 5’11 while my dad is 6 1/2 ft. I can’t grow a lot of facial hair i only have it on my chin and sideburns. I also forgot to my that I supplement with zinc d3 k2 magnesium ahwaganda l-arginine and l-carnitine. And i have been lifting for 1 year. And im growing out my thick hair.

I would like to genuinely know if there is anything i can do to max out my puberty before im done. And please do not tell me to rope or that is over because I need genuine advice.
U look gd in the 3 middle pics Id remove the bottom one ppl will see it and instantly troll u its horrible the moment i opened the thread my eyes fixated on jt. Like i said tho u look good ur face isnt fully grown just get off this forum and get as much social experience as possible. Its important to become low nt at young age it becomes way harder to turn tht around in later life if ur social skills are shit.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and rino
Im 15 turning 16 in 2 months i ascended quite a lot in past year and a half, but still think im mtn. My mom has wide cheekbones. My father was a model in his mid and late 20s View attachment 3213348View attachment 3213349View attachment 3213350
I got his eyes but i didn’t get his lower third and my nose is fat. I started puberty at around 13 or 14 but im worried i might not be like my dad. This is me pre puberty 1,5 years ago View attachment 3213368

ethnicity?

cant believe a chad's son ended up growing up looking like a school shooter
Being gl really is winning the genetic lottery, ive noticed a lot of psl gods' kids end up looking like normies (hernan drago, alain delon, one of chicos sons). Of course it probably helps a little bit if your parents are white and dont have any major facial deformities (also height is largely genetic), but your parents could be ltns and you could end up being a genetic miracle. Its possible even that two ltn curry munchers in the slums of mumbai end up creating true adam jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
I LEGIT NEVER LAUGHED THAT HARD IN A WHILE IM SO FUCKING DEAD THIS NIGGA HAS SEAN O PRY NAFRI FATHER AND STILL MANAGES TO REACH NORMIE TIER ITS OVER

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
who the fuck did your dad marry bro how do you look like that with o pry father

U look gd in the 3 middle pics Id remove the bottom one ppl will see it and instantly troll u its horrible the moment i opened the thread my eyes fixated on jt. Like i said tho u look good ur face isnt fully grown just get off this forum and get as much social experience as possible. Its important to become low nt at young age it becomes way harder to turn tht around in later life if ur social skills are shit.
second this
leave this site and come back 4 years later

I LEGIT NEVER LAUGHED THAT HARD IN A WHILE IM SO FUCKING DEAD THIS NIGGA HAS SEAN O PRY NAFRI FATHER AND STILL MANAGES TO REACH NORMIE TIER ITS OVER
Bro do u really think just because your parents are psl gods you will be psl god too? It doesnt work like that, most psl gods parents end up creating normies

Bro do u really think just because your parents are psl gods you will be psl god too? It doesnt work like that, most psl gods parents end up creating normies
waiter one set of eugenics please

Fumbled genetics nigga

Id actually say u look above average for 15 (based on the middle pics). When i walk past a bunch of 15 year aolds most are goofy asfk looking bcause they arent fully grown. Like I said edit your post and delete the bottom picture because ppl will troll based on tht. They have a tendency to troll on here anyway since misery attracts company and most of these autists are miserable.