I’m 16 5’4 planning on buying MK for both height and weight gain. Should I buy smt else or is MK the best in this situation

manletfuel

manletfuel

Platinum
Title

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
hav u checked growth plates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
I´m 5´4 at 15

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
bro, trust me LL is way better, it is guranteed unlike Mk which might not work because you are 16. Work hard, moneymaxx until you are 18 to 20 and then, get LL. Make sure you do enough research for this, which doctors are good and you can also see a lot leg lengthing surgery journeys and a lot of people that documented and give out information about it. But I am not stopping you if you want to try Mk, just research on it,there are a lot of information on this site for that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Deleted member 19453 and Fishy
mk 677 only increases igf-1 by like 40%, pharma hgh or maybe igf-1 lr3 would be better

mk is shit for height

• +1
Reactions: smoth
bro, trust me LL is way better, it is guranteed unlike Mk which might not work because you are 16. Work hard, moneymaxx until you are 18 to 20 and then, get LL. Make sure you do enough research for this, which doctors are good and you can also see a lot leg lengthing surgery journeys and a lot of people that documented and give out information about it. But I am not stopping you if you want to try Mk, just research on it,there are a lot of information on this site for that.
i don't get why LL Is even that bad anymore, a clean brake in other cases have healed fine, with future technology no doubt it will be refined,

Also use the search function op!

i don't get why LL Is even that bad anymore, a clean brake in other cases have healed fine, with future technology no doubt it will be refined,

Also use the search function op!
Exactly. They think you are gonna be disabled after 5 years when there are several people that recovered well. If you are worried about your proportions then, having more than 10 cm of lengthening might make your proportions but you probably shouldn't get more than 10 because you might get injuries.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Exactly. They think you are gonna be disabled after 5 years when there are several people that recovered well. If you are worried about your proportions then, having more than 10 cm of lengthening might make your proportions but you probably shouldn't get more than 10 because you might get injuries.
Just hang your pants 4cm lower, and make them baggy.

Also the genes cope just administer hgh to your child

Just hang your pants 4cm lower, and make them baggy.

Also the genes cope just administer hgh to your child
to be honest, most short guys have longer wingspan so less than 10 cm of lengthening shouldn't be a problem to their proportions.

to be honest, most short guys have longer wingspan so less than 10 cm of lengthening shouldn't be a problem to their proportions.
wouldn't even matter, if a girl looks at your wing span :lul: consider her a federal agent and neutralize her

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro
its complete bing chiling bs, use hgh, igf-1, cjc and ai

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Kazakh Theist
hop on letrozole first, its much cheaper and will give you more height gain in the long run. then either inject HGH or mk677 if you are poor

Isn´t 40% increase big change?
kind of, if its linear you will grow 40-50% more so instead of 2cm you will grow 3cm or instead of 6, 9. A peptide like igf-1 lr3 or cjc would raise it 2 to 4 times or direct HGH too. It all depends on what your goal is and the risk your willing to take. Only Mk 677 should be fine though.

Mk-677 might make u grow 0.5 more cm then what u would have. Just take growth hormone + ai + GHRP-2 + mk-677

if you are gonna buy Mk, also buy AIs,

idk bro, research and use the search bar coz I only know about LL surgery.

just become a femboy bro trust

I’m also using it for dickmaxxing tho for both width and length
mk for dickmaxxing LOL?
for dickmaxxing just lower estrogen and increase dht

how is gh related to ur dick size?

mk for dickmaxxing LOL?
for dickmaxxing just lower estrogen and increase dht

how is gh related to ur dick size?
Increases IGF-1 which can increase size