I’m 16 years old, rate me

Z

zanex_x

Iron
I am very new to this whole culture. I turned 16 a few months back. My puberty hit not too long ago, voice has not dropped. Please give tips and on what to improve and possibly how to. I have not done anything like mewing or any other methods, which is why I’m trying to figure out how to better myself and what to better myself on based off of your opinions because you know what you’re talking about. Thank you

Attachments

• 8AEB4F42-AD13-4A14-BA49-669C9AEFA6B9.jpeg
    8AEB4F42-AD13-4A14-BA49-669C9AEFA6B9.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 35A486C2-5A7A-4861-B70C-8E22041017E7.jpeg
    35A486C2-5A7A-4861-B70C-8E22041017E7.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 246
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
this is the best advice you're ever gonna get

leave as soon as possible and never turn back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Hekt0r, ovosoundszn and 20 others

Don’t be dramatic for chadlites like OP this site is a good source of info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Ruby and Luke LLL

Exactly this, you look fine, dont fucking do anything. Leave before its too late

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and PubertyMaxxer
looks fine, you don’t really need this site tbh

pretty boy 6 psl. leave this site. keep mewing and chewing gum.

leave this shit site

DO IT NOW

LOG OUT, CLEAR YOUR HISTORY AND FORGET YOU WERE EVER HERE
anyone 5+ PSL shouldnt fucking be on here

jesus fuck

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog and gaymidget
The best advice I can give you is mew and do bodyweight workout and stay active.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
PSL 6

you look good

your rating is done by the amount and quality of girls you've slayed

• WTF
Reactions: Luke LLL
You look chadlite in the pic on the left, only about 5.5 /10 in the pic on the right, I don't think that's a good hair style for you.
A little gym wouldn't hurt, though some would say 16 is a year or two too young to get serious with weights.

The other posters saying you're too good looking to need to be here may have a point, there is sometimes too much cynicism in some of the threads.

Just lol at you cucks depriving OP of being aware of the nature of people as well as how much looks really matter if he got surgeries he could easily become a chad

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

shit advice

this is looksmax not incels.is, there is valuable information to improve your physique no matter your starting point

sure for you guys who spend your days in this forum rotting in your room with 5k+ posts it feels like an incel gathering, but not every user is in your case

• +1
Reactions: Futility, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3195
JB slayer.
Prettyboy face, if you grow to 6'2+ you'll slay hard, if you don't grow to that height you won't get respected by other men

shit advice

this is looksmax not incels.is, there is valuable information to improve your physique no matter your starting point

sure for you guys who spend your days in this forum rotting in your room with 5k+ posts it feels like an incel gathering, but not every user is in your case
kys this is way more complex than that retard but im not even going to start explaining cuz u wouldnt understand it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
PSL 6,5
Keep your hair long and leave this site

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I am very new to this whole culture. I turned 16 a few months back. My puberty hit not too long ago, voice has not dropped. Please give tips and on what to improve and possibly how to. I have not done anything like mewing or any other methods, which is why I’m trying to figure out how to better myself and what to better myself on based off of your opinions because you know what you’re talking about. Thank you
good lower third, could be more angular though imo
bad eye area
vertically narrow chin fix it

• +1
kys this is way more complex than that retard but im not even going to start explaining cuz u wouldnt understand it

yh sure.
again when someone disagrees, you just throw some ad personam, how everyone is retard and you're so high IQ that no one will understand, when in fact you just throwing bullshit from your keyboard and can't elaborate because you have nothing to say.

at the end of the day, you're just an incel, obese guy, that have been rotting in his room, and trying to bully teenage users or insecure ones because they're too naive and immature

Rot here yes you

at the end of the day, you're just an incel, obese guy, that have been rotting in his room, and trying to bully teenage users or insecure ones because they're too naive and immature
not an incel, not obese, i attend uni, work part time and gymcel daily. in fact ive changed my facial psl and body more than anyone here

yh sure.
again when someone disagrees, you just throw some ad personam, how everyone is retard and you're so high IQ that no one will understand, when in fact you just throwing bullshit from your keyboard and can't elaborate because you have nothing to say.
theres overall way higher risk % of looksmax and psl communitied negatively benefitting your life when ur obviously good looking like OP. at his age its incredibly important to be as social as possible to improve social intelligence/skills. hanging around psl and getting conscious about certain things that he shouldnt (which may make him less NT) is just not a good idea. everything relevant he can find on youtube and dont need to turn to these toxic places

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Titbot

Nah bro, in that age and with that base you can touch the sky. @zanex_x , during puberty you need muscles and optimal hormones so you grow huge bones

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
good lower third, could be more angular though imo
bad eye area
vertically narrow chin fix it
bad eye area? no
vertically narrow chin is not ugly its all about harmony and it fits him so no he doesnt have to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Everyone here is speakin the truth.
your mental health will 100% go down the hole if you stay here

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Nah bro, in that age and with that base you can touch the sky. @zanex_x , during puberty you need muscles and optimal hormones so you grow huge bones
im not advocating against looksmaxxing. im advocant against getting involved with PSL communities at young age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
not an incel, not obese, i attend uni, work part time and gymcel daily. in fact ive changed my facial psl and body more than anyone here

theres overall way higher risk % of looksmax and psl communitied negatively benefitting your life when ur obviously good looking like OP. at his age its incredibly important to be as social as possible to improve social intelligence/skills. hanging around psl and getting conscious about certain things that he shouldnt (which may make him less NT) is just not a good idea. everything relevant he can find on youtube and dont need to turn to these toxic places

He can get better advice from the psl community than bluepilled youtubers.
When you're good looking as a teen, you're already social, because you get girls interest, you have friends etc.. a forum will not destroy that.

There are plenty of people here that are NT, slay and are just looking for advices to improve.

Not everyone that comes here will spend 6 hours+ per day posting on topics like the like of Titbot shreege etc. In fact when you look at the users, most just post here to get advice, and only 15-20 people are responsible for 90% of the messages posted.
Those are mentally ill people, below average looking, that have spent most of their teenage years without friends. The forum only accentuated their suffering.

• +1
How old are?.I am curious why you are here despite having a negative opinion and knowing how these PSL forums can effect a person?.Is it because you didn’t knew about it when you joined and now you are too addicted to leave or you don’t let it negatively effect you?

Looking good. You will be at least 5.5.
If you want to slay anything, start lifting now.

Overall gl OP, asymmetrical upper eyelids, can be easily dealt with with fillers most likely

How old are?.I am curious why you are here despite having a negative opinion and knowing how these PSL forums can effect a person?.Is it because you didn’t knew about it when you joined and now you are too addicted to leave or you don’t let it negatively effect you?
im 24 and joined at 23. was truecel tier till 22. i didnt really care about it or was conscious about my looks, i played video games all day with friends and never went out. i started looksmaxxing on my own at 22 and found looksmaxx accidentally bcuz of faceandlms videos. im still here cuz im still heavily looksmaxxing and killing time besides uni and gymcel. (ill make a post some time about what im doing exactly)

about your 2nd question. no its not it, i know exactly how to leave alltogether if someone wants to leave, its not very hard u just gotta follow some principles

i believe if ur above avg looking teenager u shouldnt be joining & partaking psl communitirs as it will almost always negatively benefit you at that stage

i dont want to tag people but if you look at all the good or above average looking teenagers who spent at least few months, all of them are borderline mentally ill, for a good reason

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1942
If youre asking people to rate you in incel circles, its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
he doesn't need to leave this site. He's the type of person that the blackpill benefits, in other words good looking. You should not get ANY surgeries you don't need them, and with that you should just follow general advice here. For example putting on sunscreen, retin-a when you're older, you should gymcel, and most importantly watch the hairline until you turn about 27 yo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
im 24 and joined at 23. was truecel tier till 22. i didnt really care about it or was conscious about my looks, i played video games all day with friends and never went out. i started looksmaxxing on my own at 22 and found looksmaxx accidentally bcuz of faceandlms videos. im still here cuz im still heavily looksmaxxing and killing time besides uni and gymcel. (ill make a post some time about what im doing exactly)

about your 2nd question. no its not it, i know exactly how to leave alltogether if someone wants to leave, its not very hard u just gotta follow some principles

i believe if ur above avg looking teenager u shouldnt be joining & partaking psl communitirs as it will almost always negatively benefit you at that stage

i dont want to tag people but if you look at all the good or above average looking teenagers who spent at least few months, all of them are borderline mentally ill, for a good reason
tag them but leave a space btw @ and their name i wanna see who u think

Disagree, better to know the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Amnesia
tbh i do think the best thing you should do is

#1 watch your hair density / hairline. You should be deathly scared of losing your hair. If you go bald your life will be OVER. Baldness = DEATH.

#2 put sunscreen on your face

That's basically the only advice you need until your early 20s when your social skills are more developed.
also mew tbh

Disagree, better to know the truth.
yes. its good to be aware of looksmaxxing practices, but not being involved with PSL forums in your phase of your life where ur supposed to develop social skills is rather important tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
You look low class and your supra orbital angle makes you look like a cuck

It’s not a failo if everyone looks low class.

• JFL
Reactions: ldar = cope

Those who attempt to take in this community and normalize its behaviour will for sure be mentally irregular, that's if they weren't already beforehand. This should not be viewed as a place to socialize or practice interaction, and those treating it like so will most definitely end up as you predict. You are correct.
I know I might not be the best candidate to say this either but as a teenager - who I'd personally consider at least average or slightly above average - I have definitely benefited not only from this forum but from this community. Maybe not ideologically, but rather in terms of my self improvement journey. It's not as negative as I think I relayed in my initial message, it's just not something one should take close to heart especially at such a delicate stage of development.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
You're above average, now leave this site before you become autistic and ruin your chances of living a normal life.

Im so sorry you found this site at 16. enjoy your miserable existence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and Deleted member 2810