goethamon

Iron
2EB6174C C2D2 43E2 80BA 2905815EBECA

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, exo and WeiWei
Sorry dude its over jfl

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, pashtunnigga1, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
Better to look young than old. You just have low bone mass. Your chin to philtrum ratio will get better if you get more of it. Your only noticeable failo is narrow mouth

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and NZb6Air
Any tips on ascending
you should consider Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, ItsOverLawg, pashtunnigga1 and 4 others
Better to look young than old. You just have low bone mass. Your chin to philtrum ratio will get better if you get more of it. Your only noticeable failo is narrow mouth
Thanks for that, will my bone mass increase with puberty?

you should consider Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus
cute ass nigger

I mean it depends man, if you look young but good you get to fuck prime women in minecraft
It doesn't depend on anything, you need to look mature or you'll get treated like a nigger kid/manchild/not seriously your entire life

Better to look older in his age, younger girls like older boys (I larp as 1-2 years older and even blundered my ID to a girl and she saw my birth year and didn't say anything :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

u have low bonemass tbh
i probably had more BM than u at 14 but dont listen to these retards
you'll be fine probably a late bloomer

can you tell me what surgeries i need to ascend?

Train your neck would 100% make you look manlier other than that go lift weights to look more robust

Go speak to a GP and get your test checked
It’s what I’m doing.

• +1
Reactions: goethamon