i'm 17, 6'2 and its already utterly over for me.

iblamericky

iblamericky

Trading my sanity for ascension
im a 17yr old ltn without anything to show for myself fr

so in this case, my grandpa is gonna die any day now and im using the cash hes leaving me for surgery the second i turn 18, i need recommendations on where to go to get surgery, and things to look for in surgeons to know if it's the right one to go with, thanks. :lul::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

so in this case, my grandpa is gonna die any day now and im using the cash hes leaving me for surgery the second i turn 18, i need recommendations on where to go to get surgery, and things to look for in surgeons to know if it's the right one to go with, thanks. :lul::blackpill:
Buy some test e and mast boyo

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and heyheyheybro22
All that to get cucked by the big asian cock transfer students
3771692 cfc37ad3e0f610cd777d4d9ec8ce7e02

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho and halloweed

I’m subhuman too, what surgeries are you looking to get? I’m 18 and really looking forward my first surgery tbh

I’m subhuman too, what surgeries are you looking to get? I’m 18 and really looking forward my first surgery tbh
prob zygos implants as well as getting my brow ridge done, maybe, i still have weight to lose right now so im not really thinking about surgeries at the moment, im just trying to focus on the weight first, but if there’s any surgeries you can recommend please lmk 🙏

I
m just scared I’m gonna get my face fucked ip by someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing

I

m just scared I’m gonna get my face fucked ip by someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing
Sorry, can’t really recommend anything atm, I’m still shopping for mine and yes I have a similar fear but it’s more brutal living with my face than the possibility of getting botched. Also beware that realself isn’t reliable to find good surgeons for the most part, they have bot reviews

Don’t spend it all into surgery you retard. Also use it to pay for college and to make more money, doing things like investing and such.

Don’t spend it all into surgery you retard. Also use it to pay for college and to make more money, doing things like investing and such.
I’m going to a trade school so far, and i will invest at some point when i get a decent sum of cash

stopped reading after "6'2"

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
height is nothing be fr

go to india for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: iblamericky and T50gandycel

@NZb6Air should know abt surgerymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air