Im 17 and 6’4 i need some advice please

V

vnopt

Iron
Im 17 and 6’4, i need some advice on how to improve my looks because im insecure as fuck about my looks. I have started to use a benzoyl peroxide facial wash so hopefully that clears up my acne.

This is me

Attachments

• IMG_3169.jpeg
    IMG_3169.jpeg
    405.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3170.jpeg
    IMG_3170.jpeg
    350.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3171.jpeg
    IMG_3171.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Best advice is to get off this site before it ruins your life, you look good enough you shouldnt have any problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sbrbrz777, cromagnon and 7 others
>6’4

just go have sex wtf are u doing here

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, itsosover, Arcturus and 7 others
why is everyone so tall I don't understand this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Litekiller11, copingvolcel and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself, Litekiller11, sbrbrz777 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Why is everyone on this neoincel website so damn attractive, what on earth is 6’4 at 17

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Im 17 and 6’4, i need some advice on how to improve my looks because im insecure as fuck about my looks. I have started to use a benzoyl peroxide facial wash so hopefully that clears up my acne.

This is me
All I'd suggest is to get leaner and fix skin (you're already trying to). Honestly wouldn't stay on this forum too much lol

Get lean(debloat), fix skin, shave that whispy shit of your face and you should be clean cut slayer

why is everyone so tall I don't understand this shit
Proof that height isn’t everything. Otherwise there wouldn’t be so many tall guy here asking for ratings/advice

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Proof that height isn’t everything. Otherwise there wouldn’t be so many tall guy here asking for ratings/advice
good point, face is 75% idc

It’s more proof that everyone is insecure as shit that’s why you still see good looking people post here

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
It’s more proof that everyone is insecure as shit that’s why you still see good looking people post here
Rarely you see good looking ppl posting here. I never see good looking short men posting. Always tall ugly-medium guys. Face is close to everything, that’s what most women want

You look like mutt

debloat and skincare ur already 6'4 nigga

This is me
Just wait it out bro u have CL potential, clear the acne

Just wait it out bro u have CL potential, clear the acne
Thank you bro, yeah im trying my best to clear my acne up i recently started using that one panoxyl 4% benzoyl peroxide facial wash and i have seen progress in clearing my acne so hopefully soon it will clear up fully.

Thank you bro, yeah im trying my best to clear my acne up i recently started using that one panoxyl 4% benzoyl peroxide facial wash and i have seen progress in clearing my acne so hopefully soon it will clear up fully.
Hop on accutane tbh bro most skincare will NOT work for genetic acne, accutane saved me within 3 months