Im 17 and considering to jump on some gear

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
Ive been training in the gym for almost 3 months. Is it too early to hop on something like SARMs for me? Am i too young? What would work best for me with least side effects? I am a tall and skinny person.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheDragon, Lucid, EggKing and 4 others
im 17 and considering to ruin my liver

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Kristin
bro wtf 3 months is tooooooooo early wait till you reach max natty potential which is like 10-20 years of training dont listen to anyone saying to take heavy roids as a teenager,too many negative side effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, hattrick, alriodai and 4 others
i used to be a lanklet like you best advice is just work hard asf eating just as hard as you lift also train legs 2+ times a week and train till failure on everything.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 28916
accept you will be tall and skinny. No roids can ever make you look big as a naturally lanky nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 28414
i used to be a lanklet like you best advice is just work hard asf eating just as hard as you lift also train legs 2+ times a week and train till failure on everything.
stfu low T nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Ive been training in the gym for almost 3 months. Is it too early to hop on something like SARMs for me? Am i too young? What would work best for me with least side effects? I am a tall and skinny person.
No it’s not worth it unless you want ur balls to shrink to the size of an acorn, and have a heart attack at 40.

I dont know what to tell you, but steroids at a young age ascended me hard, but it did some permanent damage too (scarring) I dont know whats best for you but you can dm me. Im very experienced, if you do decide to run a cycle I can help guide you, I've helped many, many people, irl and online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
No it’s not worth it unless you want ur balls to shrink to the size of an acorn, and have a heart attack at 40.
my balls never shrank, not even on Deca

my balls never shrank, not even on Deca
probably cuz they already were the size of an acorn. did you take a bunch of test along with deca, because that could be the reason u didn’t get ED.

probably cuz they already were the size of an acorn. did you take a bunch of test along with deca, because that could be the reason u didn’t get ED.
nope, my balls are pretty big and firm.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
750test, 500deca

accept you will be tall and skinny. No roids can ever make you look big as a naturally lanky nigga
Laid, zyzz, Peter Christian, all these other fitness influencers ?? No one knows how well you will react to roids

Laid, zyzz, Peter Christian, all these other fitness influencers ?? No one knows how well you will react to roids
ive seen roided guys irl at gym nothing impressive or aesethetic about it. what made it more suifuel is they are lean and big at the same time with god tier physqiue level and still they look unimpressive asf when i see them but when i see a near facially chad male once in a blue moon that is very impressive and im miring hard and jealous asf...

ive seen roided guys irl at gym nothing impressive or aesethetic about it. what made it more suifuel is they are lean and big at the same time with god tier physqiue level and still they look unimpressive asf when i see them but when i see a near facially chad male once in a blue moon that is very impressive and im miring hard and jealous asf...
Well yeah face is king after all, and a lot of these fitness influencers look good facially as well, but like you’ve said they have a god tier physique which is still a great halo. Most ppl are skinny fat or obese nowadays

Well yeah face is king after all, and a lot of these fitness influencers look good facially as well, but like you’ve said they have a god tier physique which is still a great halo. Most ppl are skinny fat or obese nowadays
no most of these fitness influencers have a MID- HTN face at best unfrauded

and a physique as a halo is a small halo compared to a height halo which is a big halo

no most of these fitness influencers have a MID- HTN face at best unfrauded

and a physique as a halo is a small halo compared to a height halo which is a big halo
What would you rate these guys ? I’d say Zyzz and David especially were good looking.

Attachments

• 0F335E88-E4E1-444C-83FA-90E7AF810DF8.jpeg
    0F335E88-E4E1-444C-83FA-90E7AF810DF8.jpeg
    457.3 KB · Views: 0
  • A972C22B-28AA-44C2-A8D4-CF6F54502B1A.jpeg
    A972C22B-28AA-44C2-A8D4-CF6F54502B1A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • CFA76DB3-3F8F-41F6-B53F-06EC702CD055.jpeg
    CFA76DB3-3F8F-41F6-B53F-06EC702CD055.jpeg
    566.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1769EAF2-3CAF-4CBF-957C-6A6E28AB8306.jpeg
    1769EAF2-3CAF-4CBF-957C-6A6E28AB8306.jpeg
    735.1 KB · Views: 0
What would you rate these guys ? I’d say Zyzz and David especially were good looking.
laid is the only chadlite in the pics youve sent the rest are all htn's

none seid and vshred is chadlite level too
Zyzz mogs Vshred and so does that tall German guy I posted as well. If he’s chadlite then so are the examples I mentioned. Also why don’t you think seid is Chad? He strikes me as the stereotypical 8/10 jock Chad.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
the problem is ur face and height not body.... if u get body w roids you’ll Fuck up ur health and still be incel... better focus on health and bio hacking so you’ll have the ability to grind and your purpose and money maxx and then get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Zyzz mogs Vshred and so does that tall German guy I posted as well. If he’s chadlite then so are the examples I mentioned. Also why don’t you think seid is Chad? He strikes me as the stereotypical 8/10 jock Chad.
he has the cartoonish appearance which is why u think hes a chad
Holy incel logic how is Seid not Chad, get off the copium bruh
Chad SMV irl but chadlite facially he doe's not have good colouring or any striking feature's neither and look's plain which is why he is not chad.

No, hop on HGH and DHT. Don't worry about gymcelling so much as the penis and height growth you could get with these.

Are you a retard. It’s been 3 months what the fuck were u expecting to look like smh. I was tall n skinny but since I filled out my frame I look ripped. Dm if you want advice I gotchu

90% of normie zoomer take SARMS. Go for it.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Dude, that's such an impulsive decision. To start, you are much too young. Second off , you're a im beginner gains phase , which is quite literally a steroid cycle itself. You can make massive gains your first year of lifting. If you don't have the patience to do that, you won't have the patience to successfully run a cycle. All you're going to do is put on some muscle then shrink after and then rely on roids. You need to spend the next few years lifting natty before you even think about it. You should be able to get a good body naturally, if you can't you shouldn't roid.
You'll also mess up your hormones forever if you start this young.

Over