I’m 17 I want to get rich and I will do what it takes I just don’t know how to start any suggestions? I like In the Us

be lucky

• +1
Reactions: Sens and The False Prophet
dropship, do clothin brand, door 2 door sales, sell old items/clothes, reselling, amazon fba, amazon affiliate marketing, just search yt u wil find vids, then just learn, my friend made 55k profit in 2 months dropshhiping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68779, Deleted member 71172, shalomnigga and 3 others
dropship, do clothin brand, door 2 door sales, sell old items/clothes, reselling, amazon fba, amazon affiliate marketing, just search yt u wil find vids, then just learn, my friend made 55k profit in 2 months dropshhiping
I understand that stuff but I think it’s rare to find success in those methods

• +1
Reactions: Pride, silencio and TheLooxMaxingKing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and PsychoDsk
I know many people who just didn’t find success in dropshiping

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and TheLooxMaxingKing
if you’re an iqcel and can’t make a living in IT sector (like I’m doing UwU) then indulge in deep web endeavours

• +1
Reactions: silencio
if you’re an iqcel and can’t make a living in IT sector (like I’m doing UwU) then indulge in deep web endeavours
I’m not incel I would say I have a high iq although I hate school and don’t try in it I get like C-B grades

over if you have to ask that jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and silencio
Im trying to get rich by gambling in sports

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and TheLooxMaxingKing
im glad your my competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and shalomnigga
learn how to sew and make pants and jackets that's what I did and I make 4 bands every week

Study hard and try to get into a target university (T20/Ivy league)

Get experienced. Work at any job you can find. Being only 17 and you'll have a perception of making money.

Just learn a useful skull and sell it

Send me $100 and I'll teach you

I would roast you but my mom said I'm not allowed to burn trash

• +1
Reactions: LabMale__
Not rich exactly but like be able to have a nice car and eat steak a lot and live a luxurious nice
Sounds like 8000 per month income

gamble, scam, pimp hoes etc etc

gamble, scam, pimp hoes etc etc
Gambling is one of the most stupidest things to do, don't listen to this guy i have ruined my financial life by my gambling away my whole networth while being 18 which was 25K usd, all the money i had gone because i had a big win which made me addicted and then a losing streak. Do not gamble, u will lose eventually

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Gambling is one of the most stupidest things to do, don't listen to this guy i have ruined my financial life by my gambling away my whole networth while being 18 which was 25K usd, all the money i had gone because i had a big win which made me addicted and then a losing streak. Do not gamble, u will lose eventually
yes u lost because u gave up, real winners never give up :ogre::ogre::ogre:

Work at T Mobile and do something with phone numbers🤓