Im 178cm tall and 18yo. What should I do to heightmaxx to at least 185cm?

C

capitalV

Iron
Is it even possible to grow that tall at my age? Im not sure whether my growth plates are still open. Im against radical measures but tell me your advice.

Solution
PsychoDsk
what is possible in your opinion. I would be fine with 180 actually. Thought that you can grow until 20 or so?
Heightmaxxing is cope
your height has been genetically determined since birth, HGH does nothing for that unless your growth has been delayed for some reason which it probably has not
and some ppl grow well into their early 20's yes
Not possible but keep praying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, nope, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
check if growth plates are open -> if yes inject pharma grade hgh but be cautios about side effects like dont eat carbs and so on, do your own research on this

• +1
Reactions: capitalV
Take radical measures

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and capitalV
check if growth plates are open -> if yes inject pharma grade hgh but be cautios about side effects like dont eat carbs and so on, do your own research on this
Imagine paying for hgh and then not eating carbs
Just waste your money theory

• JFL
Imagine paying for hgh and then not eating carbs
Just waste your money theory
Isnt it that to many carbs on hgh can give you diabetes?

• Hmm...
You think a doctor would prescribe me that bc it sounds ridiculous. What Doctor should I go to?

Is it even possible to grow that tall at my age? Im not sure whether my growth plates are still open. Im against radical measures but tell me your advice.
Impossible

• So Sad
what is possible in your opinion. I would be fine with 180 actually. Thought that you can grow until 20 or so?
Heightmaxxing is cope
your height has been genetically determined since birth, HGH does nothing for that unless your growth has been delayed for some reason which it probably has not

Solution
lifefuel post for me

• JFL
Time is your enemy, do not get your plates checked, no point, i know you're going to do nada for 3 months.

Scour the internet for reliable hgh sources, i can drop a thread, but it should be on linkedin

Start working like a fucking slave, do not eat sugar, gym like a beast. You're going to be able to harness the skin/muscle part of hgh if height doesnt work.

To remind you the battle you're fighting, i was 184cm at 17, and im the same height at 18, my brother aswell.

Heightmaxxing is cope
Severe cases of hgh disorders proves otherwise, it most definetely helps and is worth all of it. Even if it had nothing with height to do, it'd still be valid for injection.

Severe cases of hgh disorders proves otherwise, it most definetely helps and is worth all of it. Even if it had nothing with height to do, it'd still be valid for injection.
I disagree, I stated before that hgh works when there's a disorder or a severely delayed growth spurt. But if you have a normal puberty and micronutrients and stuff, heightmaxxing does jack shit. There's a genetic cap on how tall you can actually be and most ppl get there naturally

I disagree, I stated before that hgh works when there's a disorder or a severely delayed growth spurt. But if you have a normal puberty and micronutrients and stuff, heightmaxxing does jack shit. There's a genetic cap on how tall you can actually be and most ppl get there naturally
The genetic potential might aswell be clouded, for example my dad is 5'6 my dads brother is 6'3

My dad was in war with scarce food. Whilst the brother got some more food. His child is like 6'8 now, and im capped at 6'03.

Genetics work weirdly, and i'd sure as hell take that bet, besides hgh has wonderful properties besides height either way, its a net gain.

-edit, we're seeing people rapidly gain height even if their parents are short, as i said, genetics are clouded, some people grow insanely much well into their 20's a very good bet to take with great positives outside of height sounds amazing.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
The genetic potential might aswell be clouded, for example my dad is 5'6 my dads brother is 6'3

My dad was in war with scarce food. Whilst the brother got some more food. His child is like 6'8 now, and im capped at 6'03.

Genetics work weirdly, and i'd sure as hell take that bet, besides hgh has wonderful properties besides height either way, its a net gain.
taking exogenous stuff while in puberty is one of the most retarded things to do. I can understand simple test and maybe a roid cycle but HGH nah bro. nobody on this forum is in war with scarce food bro, everyone here has enough food and a normal puberty to reach their genetic height potential without needing HGH

taking exogenous stuff while in puberty is one of the most retarded things to do. I can understand simple test and maybe a roid cycle but HGH nah bro. nobody on this forum is in war with scarce food bro, everyone here has enough food and a normal puberty to reach their genetic height potential without needing HGH
I know this is highly nitpicked, but i know this kid who's 5"4 got completely fucked by candy, if we were closer id buy hgh for him, hes like 15 rn. Besides i dont think we're rich enough to get the bad side effects of hgh

Testosterine is dangerous, not in of itself, but cause of the users. The fucking retard doctors give thag to tranny children, but not soyboys suffering from 200ug testo. Relying on a kid properly dosing roids is fucked and theyre creating a dangerous climate.

I know this is highly nitpicked, but i know this kid who's 5"4 got completely fucked by candy, if we were closer id buy hgh for him, hes like 15 rn. Besides i dont think we're rich enough to get the bad side effects of hgh
candy literally helps you grow a fuck ton while in puberty, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. SUGAR -> IGF-1 -> HGH
If you are taking HGH for the 'other benefits other then height' you're dumb asf and should just inject simple test. HGH has unlimited side effects, the risk to reward ratio is so cucked.

Testosterine is dangerous, not in of itself, but cause of the users. The fucking retard doctors give thag to tranny children, but not soyboys suffering from 200ug testo. Relying on a kid properly dosing roids is fucked and theyre creating a dangerous climate.
wtf is this, you're saying injecting TESTOSTERONE is bad while you're pinning yourself with HGH. You do NOT know what you're talking ab bruh. 'cuz of the users' bro it's not hard to pin test, kids aren't 20 iq lmao
HGH does jack shit for height with most ppl, that's a well known fact
TEST > HGH for other properties
The list of sides with HGH is endless while test is just simple and safe if you even do a little bit of research

• +1
I know this is highly nitpicked, but i know this kid who's 5"4 got completely fucked by candy
The reason every new generation is slightly taller is because they're munching on sugar like mfs. sugar is good for you in puberty

-edit, we're seeing people rapidly gain height even if their parents are short, as i said, genetics are clouded, some people grow insanely much well into their 20's a very good bet to take with great positives outside of height sounds amazing.
Im taller than both my parents but my grandpa is like 190cm so maybe I got his genetics or sth. But to be honest its so much hassle having to actually inject it and store it. My parents would obv disapprove it and theres no way I could store it without them noticing.

Btw can you actually grow by decompressing your spine or sum like that or is it cope and doesnt work?

candy literally helps you grow a fuck ton while in puberty, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. SUGAR -> IGF-1 -> HGH
If you are taking HGH for the 'other benefits other then height' you're dumb asf and should just inject simple test. HGH has unlimited side effects, the risk to reward ratio is so cucked.

wtf is this, you're saying injecting TESTOSTERONE is bad while you're pinning yourself with HGH. You do NOT know what you're talking ab bruh. 'cuz of the users' bro it's not hard to pin test, kids aren't 20 iq lmao
HGH does jack shit for height with most ppl, that's a well known fact
TEST > HGH for other properties
The list of sides with HGH is endless while test is just simple and safe if you even do a little bit of research
Are u on test?

Are u on test?
No, but I’m still growing at 19. When I was 14-16 I was starving myself and doing drugs, I was 5’8 or sum and then when I started eating good I started growing at an insane speed, now I’m 6’1 at 19 and I think I’m gonna hit 6’2 when I’m 21.
So my advice, just fuel your body with large amounts of healthy and natural foods and if your growth was delayed, considering your growth plates are still open you will likely grow a bit more

• +1
No, but I’m still growing at 19. When I was 14-16 I was starving myself and doing drugs, I was 5’8 or sum and then when I started eating good I started growing at an insane speed, now I’m 6’1 at 19 and I think I’m gonna hit 6’2 when I’m 21.
So my advice, just fuel your body with large amounts of healthy and natural foods and if your growth was delayed, considering your growth plates are still open you will likely grow a bit more
Would you recommend just eating loads of protein, typical gym diet or do you have something specific in mind?
Also maybe a bit unrelated but what do you think about creatine and Protein powder. In general I keep telling myself that I want to stay "natural" and can get all Proteins from good food. What do you think? and is creatine worth it bc a sideeffect is that it makes you bald quicker?
Mirin your knowledge

Would you recommend just eating loads of protein, typical gym diet or do you have something specific in mind?
Also maybe a bit unrelated but what do you think about creatine and Protein powder. In general I keep telling myself that I want to stay "natural" and can get all Proteins from good food. What do you think? and is creatine worth it bc a sideeffect is that it makes you bald quicker?
Mirin your knowledge
No pls do not listen to the current ‘gym diets’
They are full of shit, protein powder is cope and even protein in general is cope. The most important thing for building muscle is carbs and fats, you probably don’t even need more then 130g of protein a day.
I’d advice you to eat an all natural diet since this will fuel your body with the essential nutrients for late puberty and overall function.
Eat a lot of meats, A LOT. A lot of eggs, if you can at least 6 a day
Again, meats for protein
Butter, olive oil, eggs, avocado,… for fats
For carbs, a lot of fruits.
I eat 6 bananas, 2 papaya’s, 200g of blueberries, and some other stuff a day. Bosmati rice and potatoes are also good for carbs but since your focus is also on height growth I’d focus on natural sugars like your fruits.
And most important of all, don’t eat protein powder or any other processed forms of food since they will slowly destroy your bodily functions.

Creatine is good and if you want you can use it.
It increases DHT a bit and I wouldn’t worry ab the ‘hair loss’ since only a small percentage of ppl get it and it goes away after you stop w/ creatine.

Good luck boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
They are full of shit, protein powder is cope and even protein in general is cope. The most important thing for building muscle is carbs and fats, you probably don’t even need more then 130g of protein a day.
I’d advice you to eat an all natural diet since this will fuel your body with the essential nutrients for late puberty and overall function.
Again, meats for protein
I eat 6 bananas, 2 papaya’s, 200g of blueberries, and some other stuff a day. Bosmati rice and potatoes are also good for carbs but since your focus is also on height growth I’d focus on natural sugars like your fruits.
And most important of all, don’t eat protein powder or any other processed forms of food since they will slowly destroy your bodily functions.

It increases DHT a bit and I wouldn’t worry ab the ‘hair loss’ since only a small percentage of ppl get it and it goes away after you stop w/ creatine.

Good luck boyo
Thanks, appreciate your effort. Made me reconsider my diet

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Brutal dude. Your not even 180 cm night height. Over

Again, meats for protein

Good luck boyo
You reckon peptides with ai year round, with growth plates open, with a good diet will help grow past genetic limit or close to it if I am behind. I am 175cm at 16.5, wrist and hand plates open so assumed rest of body is open.

You reckon peptides with ai year round, with growth plates open, with a good diet will help grow past genetic limit or close to it if I am behind. I am 175cm at 16.5, wrist and hand plates open so assumed rest of body is open.
No, genetic limit is genetic limit. Maybe you’ve reached it or not, you can’t know that for sure

how about aromatase deficient men who keep growing in their 20's?
Yea that’s possible, that just means your growth is slower. There’s a lot of ppl who still grow in their early twenties.

Yea that’s possible, that just means your growth is slower. There’s a lot of ppl who still grow in their early twenties.
but what if you are aromatase deficient either forced from ai or naturally, with higher levels of gh and igf1

but what if you are aromatase deficient either forced from ai or naturally, with higher levels of gh and igf1
Then you will def reach your genetic potential but you can’t grow taller then that
Quit all the AIs and HGH pls it doesn’t do shit
Your body in it’s natural state will do everything in it’s power to reach genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird and capitalV