LOST18yearold

Banned
Can it get any worse?

youre just a faggot. slice ur throat and it will get better

• +1
Reactions: currylover
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 16369 and thereallegend
You can rot on looksmax.me and internet in general like I am cuz I’m exactly the same but 20 y/o

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, datboijj and Deleted member 2403
Same, I've given up on life, but I never even had one considering the genetics and enviroment i was given. And even when i get motivation it will be a means to an end since i plan on looksmaxxing so i can try to have fun in uni then off myself after. There's no out it's all fucked :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and LOST18yearold
You can rot on looksmax.me and internet in general like I am cuz I’m exactly the same but 20 y/o
What do you do all day? Doesn’t this life suck?

Don’t be a faggot, either end it or change it.

• +1
Reactions: getra
Same, I've given up on life, but I never even had one considering the genetics and enviroment i was given. And even when i get motivation it will be a means to an end since i plan on looksmaxxing so i can try to have fun in uni then off myself after. There's no out it's all fucked :Comfy:
Why’d you give up

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Improve your looks, money and status and you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Done
Of course it can. You will still be all of that and also older.

What do you do all day? Doesn’t this life suck?
It does sometimes, I play video games or read or do my hobbies or go hiking in nature either alone or with my dog. I can also talk with girls but it goes nowhere because I’m high inhib and have aspergers with shit social skills. And believe me, aspergers has affected me my whole life. Without it I wouldn’t be here

Why’d you give up
Because the world is corrupt and I was dealt a shitty hand regarding my environment and genetics. Having to work 10 times harder to enhance artificial aspects just so I can be accepted after experiencing hell based on things I couldn't control is stupid :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
It does sometimes, I play video games or read or do my hobbies or go hiking in nature either alone or with my dog. I can also talk with girls but it goes nowhere because I’m high inhib and have aspergers with shit social skills. And believe me, aspergers has affected me my whole life. Without it I wouldn’t be here
What are your plans at this point

Here is a good forum for you. (y)

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and AlexBrown84
Because the world is corrupt and I was dealt a shitty hand regarding my environment and genetics. Having to work 10 times harder to enhance artificial aspects just so I can be accepted after experiencing hell based on things I couldn't control is stupid :Comfy:
life isn’t fair tho, why quit if you can change

Sounds like me except I am older plus I do have friends :ogre:

life isn’t fair tho, why quit if you can change
Because changing myself doesn't fix the problem, nor does quitting. Therefore either way it's pointless as nothing can be changed for the better

What are your plans at this point
Get some lays then rope. Life ain’t worth living with this shit mental disorder that’s hurting me in every aspect on the social part. (Or do that other bad thing, if you know what I mean).

• +1
Reactions: LOST18yearold
Get a job and make some money

Get some lays then rope. Life ain’t worth living with this shit mental disorder that’s hurting me in every aspect on the social part. (Or do that other bad thing, if you know what I mean).
Can’t you get a gut microbiome transplant for autism?

• +1
Start doing something tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
What do you want, in specific?
ex slay 3 stacylites by end of October
get a finance degree etc

• +1
Because changing myself doesn't fix the problem, nor does quitting. Therefore either way it's pointless as nothing can be changed for the better
That’s bs, life can always change for better or worse

I have a lot of financial support my family is pretty well off, house is 1.6 Million us dollars
Buy some hookers. Heck, maybe even hire a sugar baby

• +1
That’s bs, life can always change for better or worse
You misunderstood, change as in the way humans function genetically, not my individual life quality but how everyone is treated. Of course the only thing that makes me care about these things is the fact that I was treated this way, I'm sure if i had a good life I wouldn't care or think about this, which is also an issue. It's how living beings are wired :Comfy:

You misunderstood, change as in the way humans function genetically, not my individual life quality but how everyone is treated. Of course the only thing that makes me care about these things is the fact that I was treated this way, I'm sure if i had a good life I wouldn't care or think about this, which is also an issue. It's how living beings are wired :Comfy:
Ok so why not try and maximize your joy in life instead of killing yourself?

What do you want, in specific?
ex slay 3 stacylites by end of October
get a finance degree etc
A good social and family life, and a relationship, work. But I can’t change the past and I fucked up and ruined my entire life at 17 I fear tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
It doesn’t fill the void, but I wanna look into it, you got any websites that are legit?
Oh I'm not super familiar. You can look up "seeking arrangements" though. That's what I've heard of. There are other sites out there though.

• +1
Ok so why not try and maximize your joy in life instead of killing yourself?
Because it doesn't influence the system, in fact in feeds into it. However I contradict myself by still wanting to go to uni and party and hopefully experience sex and friendship, but speaking completely rationally it's futile

Lol your18 kid

• +1
Because it doesn't influence the system, in fact in feeds into it. However I contradict myself by still wanting to go to uni and party and hopefully experience sex and friendship, but speaking completely rationally it's futile
Bro your way to nihilistic

Bro your way to nihilistic
No I think the meaning of life is to enjoy yourself as much as possible, but in doing so you're feeding into a corrupt system, so I would go against basic morality in doing so

No I think the meaning of life is to enjoy yourself as much as possible, but in doing so you're feeding into a corrupt system, so I would go against basic morality in doing so
Why tho? Who really cares in the end?

A good social and family life, and a relationship, work. But I can’t change the past and I fucked up and ruined my entire life at 17 I fear tbh
download app called HabitNow and write a habit to interact with 5 new people minimum in a week and keep ticking the box at the end of the week and in a couple months you will have a much better social life, you need to get out of your comfort zone and track your goals to achieve them

Why tho? Who really cares in the end?
Because I know how terrible it feels to be experience, and what truly makes it bad is that it's for aspects out of ones control. It's like being born crippled and being asked to run a marathon, and because of your inability to perform you get punished/disregarded

• +1