i'm 18 is it over?

swagdowdle

swagdowdle

Iron
do i still have a chance to heightmaxx or bonemaxx if i try hard?
my jaw is not wide and i'm 181 (5"11) i want to get to 185-187 (6"1)

Not possible too much ur asking faggot

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PseudoMaxxer
You can get to 182 or 183 cm (6 foot) if you bonesmash the top of your skull

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, tomm1453, swagdowdle and 1 other person
some people do experience significant growth until the age of 20+, but its rather rare

only if u got the genetics for it + people who grow after 18 are usually already tall

im only asking for 2 inches height i'll fillermax if the rest of the features are unsalvageable
man nobody here knows exactly your genetic. Try to drink a lot of milk like 1+L per day, do gym or most preferably sprints 2-3 times per week and stretching, also can add hanging on the bar. Improve your posture. I guarantee you that you will look better and add 2-3cm. Also improve your frame it will make you look taller and better. All based on my personal experience and I am almost 23 years old. Posture and sports will improve your health, mindset anyway

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
You can hop on hgh and antiestrogenic staff if you retard, but better improve your mental and physical health, also that will give you more life energy and make possible to be low inhib

should do an x-ray scan to see if i still have room for growth
Just do some staff that really can improve you, why the fuck you will spend time and money on xray, some doctors if they will not help you to grow taller(or try to find good endocrinolodyst)

man nobody here knows exactly your genetic. Try to drink a lot of milk like 1+L per day, do gym or most preferably sprints 2-3 times per week and stretching, also can add hanging on the bar. Improve your posture. I guarantee you that you will look better and add 2-3cm. Also improve your frame it will make you look taller and better. All based on my personal experience and I am almost 23 years old. Posture and sports will improve your health, mindset anyway
should i do a few sets of sprinting at max speed?

Compare the time you spend on that shit with time you really spend on improvement, go sprint right now 10 times for 30 seconds and suck cow nipples

How long has it been since you last grown and what tanner stage are you at. It's over unless you are an extremely late bloomer

should i do a few sets of sprinting at max speed?
yeah you can try to find some manuals, but 5-10 sprints for 20-30 seconds few times a week will be enough
get good sleep, eat in calorie proficit with lot of protein and animal fats, buy d3+k2 like 10k+120, drink milk

if you are not spending days at home stroking your dick estrogens will also increase your testosterone, also milk contains igf
raw milk vs pasturized milk vs raw goat milk
is there a difference in height and test contributions?

raw milk vs pasturized milk vs raw goat milk
is there a difference in height and test contributions?
google it, of course raw will be better than pasteurized, but I dont care and even now drinking ultrapasteurized milk after gym

google it, of course raw will be better than pasteurized, but I dont care and even now drinking ultrapasteurized milk after gym
should i drink it cold oor should i heat it for a bit?
some people say it might contain cow shit or worms that will stay in my intestins