I’m 18, what should I do?

chrxth5

chrxth5

Iron
I’m 18 have a little bit of time on my hands for a while, I’m already working out, running 3 miles 6 times a week, idk anything really about looks maxing besides mewing, thumb pulling and other frowned upon methods like water pulling and stuff. I would say I don’t look the best and want to improve my self to achieve a slimmer face with visually appealing cheekbones and jawline. Please help cuz I’m also still a KHHV.

Can't give any feedback without seeing your face.

• +1
Reactions: chrxth5
I’m 18 have a little bit of time on my hands for a while, I’m already working out, running 3 miles 6 times a week, idk anything really about looks maxing besides mewing, thumb pulling and other frowned upon methods like water pulling and stuff. I would say I don’t look the best and want to improve my self to achieve a slimmer face with visually appealing cheekbones and jawline. Please help cuz I’m also still a KHHV.
Kys you fucking retard how about looking at BOTB?

Fucking joined June 16 2024 absolute retard