im 19, 6'1, 84kg and i didnt work out a single day in my life, do i have good potential

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Bronze
20240609 002607

Above average
Have great potential

You look skinner than 84kg
Probably more lean muscle mass behind that thick layer of fat

Above average
Have great potential
thank youuuu, this means so much for me
You look skinner than 84kg
Probably more lean muscle mass behind that thick layer of fat
EXACTLY, i should for sure look much more fatter for 186cm and 84kg, most likely i have heavy bones and and good natural muse mass, of course fat too. I just started to eat better and work out atleast an hour per day and i plan to lose 10kgs by the end of this june and i will give back the results when i get under 15% bf.
maybe, face?
20240610 172638

sorry for stupid pic but i have bad nose, you can judge by my eye area and cheekbones. im really sorry for the stupid pic lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and N1666
Good shoulder genetics you sure you didn't work them out?
i promise i didn't, i didnt do a single push up for last like 3 years since last couple weeks. I do like 4 pull ups on bar at most and i am gonna try to fix my technique and give back my results by the end of the june. I guess i just have naturally high T or something.

Good shoulder genetics you sure you didn't work them out?
Physique

here is another one, i really want to know how my body will look and how much my face will change after i get to lower bf %

i promise i didn't, i didnt do a single push up for last like 3 years since last couple weeks. I do like 4 pull ups on bar at most and i am gonna try to fix my technique and give back my results by the end of the june. I guess i just have naturally high T
Yh I can tell you got hella body hair you should shave it tho a lil

you do realize right that this pic is cringy af and has nothing to do with human body body fat percentage

And you were born with an 8x6 too right?
ill take that as an argument for good body genetics, sucks that i got shitty ones for my face...

20240425 224903

you wanted it yourself, its so over for me, though stupid selfie taken couple months ago. Im gonna save up for rhino and lose 10kgs and get braces and i i guess i will not look this hideous.

They're aight

Just clear your skin up
thank you, can you link the best skin threads on this forums here. I will appreciate it

mogger clavicles
you have the kind that pop outs width wise if u know what i mean. idk how to explain but like your shoulder muscle appears wider than the rest of your arm just because of your bones
also when u lean down shave body hair unless its against religion or ur culture it will look a lot better.
even if you arent hairy shaving the tiny micro hairs makes u look a lot more defined

mogger clavicles
you have the kind that pop outs width wise if u know what i mean. idk how to explain but like your shoulder muscle appears wider than the rest of your arm just because of your bones
also when u lean down shave body hair unless its against religion or ur culture it will look a lot better.
even if you arent hairy shaving the tiny micro hairs makes u look a lot more defined
thank you very much, this means a lot for me. I never thought about the hair but i will try to shave it when i get lean.
i really like peter steeles physique but i want to be more leaner but have the same wide shoulders and big chest with narrow waist
Peter steele playgirl 02

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
thank youuuu, this means so much for me

EXACTLY, i should for sure look much more fatter for 186cm and 84kg, most likely i have heavy bones and and good natural muse mass, of course fat too. I just started to eat better and work out atleast an hour per day and i plan to lose 10kgs by the end of this june and i will give back the results when i get under 15% bf.

View attachment 2975416
sorry for stupid pic but i have bad nose, you can judge by my eye area and cheekbones. im really sorry for the stupid pic lol
Don’t ridicule yourself like that with this pic

Respect yourself and God bless you