Im 20 khhv should i lose virginity to prostitute

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Im soon turning 21 in a few months and khhv should i lose it with a prostitute ?

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and atsuo
No, wait until you're 25 when you become more mentally mature, when you get your life in some sort of order and you're in a better position to start some form of dating with some low MTB leftovers

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, aspiringexcel, Chadeep and 1 other person
No. As a virgin, you are better than non-virgins, you have something that non-virgins do not have, that is virginity. Preserve it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, watah, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others
Non-KHHVs should be loaded into concentration camps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, aspiringexcel and Willmogulater
If it is severely bothering you, then go for it.

If you are not phased by it, then you can continue being a virgin if you want.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Chadeep, Willmogulater and 1 other person
Freud says male virgins past 20 yo develop neurosis

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, aspiringexcel, romanstock and 2 others
Im soon turning 21 in a few months and khhv should i lose it with a prostitute ?
its a personal choice, if you feel that your first time can be thrown out to a whore okay, at least you will be more expirenced with sex.

Yes its worth

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater

Typical dumb jew, people with irrational anxiety of course are virgins, they don't develop it as a result, that shit is developed way earlier on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, ihearvoices, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
I don't agree with that jew's generalization.

I have one friend who is most likely 25yo khhv. He is ltn and framecel, higher inhib but NT, I have never seen him even try something with foids but dude is literally the most normal and mentally stable guy out of all my friends and peers, all other niggas are crazy in some way.

Dude just works from home, chills, plays video games, no alcohol drugs or nicotine and that's it.

I think it's impossible to not get somewhat affected by the lack of female contact but he seems stable, unlike us who lose our minds on here...

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and NoReedemingFeature
I don't agree with that jew's generalization.

I have one friend who is most likely 25yo khhv. He is ltn and framecel, higher inhib but NT, I have never seen him even try something with foids but dude is literally the most normal and mentally stable guy out of all my friends and peers, all other niggas are crazy in some way.

Dude just works from home, chills, plays video games, no alcohol drugs or nicotine and that's it.

I think it's impossible to not get somewhat affected by the lack of female contact but he seems stable, unlike us who lose our minds on here...
Male adults who play video games regularly = neurosis

fuck no

unless you somehow think it'll give you the confidence to do better with other women

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
fuck no

unless you somehow think it'll give you the confidence to do better with other women
I don't even know what you would experience.

A mixture of confidence as you have some idea of the experience in bed but also feeling like absolute shit because you fucked a prostitute.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I don't even know what you would experience.

A mixture of confidence as you have some idea of the experience in bed but also feeling like absolute shit because you fucked a prostitute.
and then getting a girlfriend and living in fear of her finding out somehow

• So Sad
Reactions: illusivespirits
have you ever been to a strip club? when the girls come over and fake flirt with you does it actually make you feel good?