• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 1464, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
Idk bro i'm 5'2.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
so over some might even go so far as to say it never began.

i’d tell you to commit suicide but you and i both know you’re too much of a low T high E beta estrogenic cuck pussy to do it, so you better LDAR or become a millionaire quick because surely no girl will ever want to touch you, let alone sight you. bydlo steppe doghuman.
stfu you cuck

• Woah
Reactions: no_hope_left
strong first thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Vitruvian, Cleftcel and 3 others
height is useless

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: godsmistake, Deleted member 2275 and no_hope_left
stfu you cuck
keep crying for me you frail gracile alien skulled midget subhuman.

another day another selfhating permavirgin bitch victim claimed.

keep whining and doing nothing about your shitty circumstances u effeminate loser

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2275 and no_hope_left
so over some might even go so far as to say it never began.

i’d tell you to commit suicide but you and i both know you’re too much of a low T high E beta estrogenic cuck pussy to do it, so you better LDAR or become a millionaire quick because surely no girl will ever want to touch you, let alone sight you. bydlo steppe doghuman.
truth hurts man

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and n33tf1f
Just get lifts and a shorter gf, height isn't terribly important to women as long as you're taller.

• +1
Reactions: Over, Germania, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
keep crying for me you frail gracile alien skulled midget subhuman.

another day another selfhating permavirgin bitch claimed.

keep whining and doing nothing about your shitty circumstances u effeminate loser

n33tf1f

Trainee
Joined 39 minutes ago
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Im 21, 5'5, how over is it for me?
Total time spent online 0:38
Messages3Reaction score0

imagine thinking that having spent more time than someone else on this site is a good thing.
@Framletgod ban this nibba

• JFL
Reactions: no_hope_left and Framletgod
You are fucked at 5"5, but with good face u get get cute GF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL and no_hope_left
@Framletgod ban this nibba he is trolling

808C42D5 BACC 4C0B 8113 55F00BD70913

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
You will need extra small rope

• JFL
should i just rope already?
Is it over for you at 5'5?
Depends. you a lazy cuck? honestly if you are then it's probably over. The only real cure for this is to start injecting T to improve your motivation.

get 1.5 -2 inch shoe lifts. wear boots more
if you have money get LL and if you're middle class but not poor then save up for LL. you can also get spinal decompression which is cheaper and can get you about an inch. I believe there is also some other back related surgery that's cheaper then LL that gets you around and inch but I could easily be wrong.

if you do get LL ignore the aspies on here. you won't be crippled after it. 8-10 cm is safe and this will get you to 5'8ish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and no_hope_left
if it's you in the avi then no

• So Sad
Depends on how much your FACE can compensate.

• Woah
Is it over for you at 5'5?
Depends. you a lazy cuck? honestly if you are then it's probably over. The only real cure for this is to start injecting T to improve your motivation.

get 1.5 -2 inch shoe lifts. wear boots more
if you have money get LL and if you're middle class but not poor then save up for LL. you can also get spinal decompression which is cheaper and can get you about an inch. I believe there is also some other back related surgery that's cheaper then LL that gets you around and inch but I could easily be wrong.

if you do get LL ignore the aspies on here. you won't be crippled after it. 8-10 cm is safe and this will get you to 5'8ish
thanks 4 ur advice man, but i'm afraid of surgery + i heard it hurts like hell, i'll look up the decompression thing tho
people here are way nicer than on lookism.net, heartwarming indeed
Depends on how much your FACE can compensate.
just average bro

if it's you in the avi then no
i wish i was him bro, wish i was anyones avi on this website tbh tbh
JFL, WHY ARE YOU STILL COPING YOU DELUSIONAL FAGGOT? WHY CAN’T YOU ACCEPT AND COME TO TERMS WITH YOUR SUBHUMANITY AND INVARIABILITY YOU STUPID FUCKING CUCK??
youre so rude, i cant take this negativity bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i wish i was him bro, wish i was anyones avi on this website tbh tbh

youre so rude, i cant take this negativity bro

AT LEAST I’M NOT LYING TO YOU.

• Woah
just average bro

Then its probably over.

Height only matters if you're the same height or shorter than the girl. After that it's all about FACE and body proportion.

Having a good FACE and good body proportion is more important, a short guy can still look good if his body proportion look tall (having longer limbs to torso ratio) but the problem is that 90% of manlets have long torso with very short limbs.

LEngth

Use this for example.

All the same height yet the left body proportion looks shorter. This is especially true in clothes.

A 6' foot left body proportion will look worse than a 5'7 foot middle or right body proportion.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and no_hope_left
Then its probably over.

Height only matters if you're the same height or shorter than the girl. After that it's all about FACE and body proportion.

Having a good FACE and good body proportion is more important, a short guy can still look good if his body proportion look tall (having longer limbs to torso ratio) but the problem is that 90% of manlets have long torso with very short limbs.

View attachment 142761

Use this for example. A 6' foot left body proportion will look worse than a 5'7 foot middle or right body proportion.
i look like the guy in the middle bro, i pee pee mog him tho

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
strong first thread
still better than person who shortly after his account is accepted just share his pic to brag about looks or want rating with hopes that its not over

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
still better than person who shortly after his account is accepted just share his pic to brag about looks or want rating with hopes that its not over
im too high inhib for that

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
still better than person who shortly after his account is accept just share his pic to brag about looks or want rating with hopes that its not over
true

what ive noticed as mod is theres many ppl that only join this forum to get rated, possible upload their pics on imgur so they can delete it in near future, and then beg in reports to delete their pics (if not used imgur)

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
Is that you in the Avi?
if it was him he would be raped now by 3 females not asking if he should rope on forum for incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: no_hope_left and Deleted member 2745
height is meme unless you were a fucking 4' midget dwarf

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Germania and no_hope_left