“ I'm 22 years old and I'm a fat, short, ugly, stupid loser. I don't see the point in living anymore.”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
“I'm a 22 year old (close to 23) year old woman who still lives with her parents. I have accomplished nothing since graduating high school four years ago. I don't (…)”

giphy.gif

Jfl. Imagine being born a winner (aka a foid) and still complaining about your life on reddit when you can find any guy to fuck you :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and isis_Bleach
“I'm a 22 year old (close to 23) year old woman who still lives with her parents. I have accomplished nothing since graduating high school four years ago. I don't (…)”

giphy.gif

Jfl. Imagine being born a winner (aka a foid) and still complaining about your life on reddit when you can find any guy to fuck you :feelskek:

She could probably still have sex an accomplishment I will never complete

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, TUSSELEIF, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
foids think if they cant be 90 lbs with no titS and ass they might as well not try to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and Vermilioncore
Stopped reading when I read woman

Fucking retarded female crying because Chad doesn’t want her

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8, CopiumX, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Stopped reading when I read woman

Fucking retarded female crying because Chad doesn’t want her
true. All they want is chads cock to suck like a lollipop all day. They leave men like me to die in the alley on skid row with only a needle and a mdoelo

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, isis_Bleach and Hottaco34
She could just hop on tinder and get 99+ likes in 10 minutes and have her mental health become normal and when everything turns to normal she'll be the one to flake on Chad cuz she'll have an abundance of options

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and Vermilioncore
She could just hop on tinder and get 99+ likes in 10 minutes and have her mental health become normal and when everything turns to normal she'll be the one to flake on Chad cuz she'll have an abundance of options
True meanwhile I can’t get anyone no one wants me society wants me to die alone

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and TUSSELEIF
She could probably still have sex an accomplishment I will never complete
Girls like this have lots of sex cuz guys see them as easy options, even if some guys ghost them after sex they still feel the intimacy that humans crave which can't be said for guys on this level whom are mega incel

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX