Im 24/7 paranoid of people leaving me

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
I don‘t feel like i deserve love from my girl, or friendship of friends or anything. I feel like people could abanonden me anytime bc i mean nothing to anyone. I don‘t have any worth, i can‘t complain and i can‘t compliment as i simply do not matter.

All i can do is give but not receive in my situation. Im too ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Rhino LeFort
Figure out what you bring to the table and find your sense of self, not even trying to sound like a normie.

Figure out what you bring to the table and find your sense of self, not even trying to sound like a normie.
I find myself with the same issue and the only thing I found that helped me was asking myself these questions, even writing it down

• Hmm...
Reactions: matka
if you fuck her she'll be less likely to leave both from the sex-bonding and the shame inside your own culture

be pushy but not pushy enough for her dad to come over

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
if you fuck her she'll be less likely to leave both from the sex-bonding and the shame inside your own culture

be pushy but not pushy enough for her dad to come over
Great day to be a white American and not have to deal w all that
She felt like it‘s the end of the world when i shook her hand, im not gonna push anything. She wants to marry, i‘ll do that and have more true love than any of you white americans can have. Im thankful that my culture keeps our women from beings sluts. (Im white too, from chechnya)

I found my sense of life and it feels miserable. I‘ll prolly be rich one way or another but nothing will ever help me with the way i look. Im afraid to have children

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
And it surprises me so hard how people in my situation or worse just continue life. I don‘t consider most people conscious