Im 25 and im trying to look better pls help me

yantii

yantii

Iron
I'm a 25 year old somali and I need help with my looks, I'm insecure as fuck and no females want to talk to me, please help me with some tips on how to look better

Attachments

• image0-4.jpg
    image0-4.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Debetro, watah and 3 others
Just move to Sweden and slay Nordic Stacys bro

• Love it
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and jué
I'm a 25 year old somali and I need help with my looks, I'm insecure as fuck and no females want to talk to me, please help me with some tips on how to look better

Last edited:
Only thing that u could do is getting surgery other than that theres really no softmaxes that will make a difference.

"According to a 2020 survey, 16% of Somali girls are married by age 15yo and 34% by age 18". Damn, it seems somalis initiate early on the game. At such a rate there will be no single 25yo women lol. Just befriend the fathers and talk about how dilligent you are. Tell them you memorized Quran at 6yo. They will be flabbergasted. You look decent. I have a weird feeling that your face is "melting", I dont know how to explain. Your skin itself is great, but it seems face is a droopy. Do you have a good job? In cultures where women marry that young, they usually just care about money. I think moneymaxxing is the key for Somali women.

25 ? Rope buddy because it's too late for you to self improve

Jesus
Gym
Leanmax
Stylemax

go ahead jfl this 😏
Looking at you Indra bc

people are suspiciously nice in this thread. wtf is wrong with you guys

• JFL
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag

watch this thread