I'm 5'11. Do you think I need height-increasing shoes?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
Growing up I was always told that I was gonna be fairly tall (dad is 6'2) but unfortunately I only managed to get to 5'11. Is it true that my height is simply not enough for most women nowadays? And is there a small chance I could grow just one more inch if I'm almost 17?

Just wear bro easiest maxx jfl. Get a thick shoe too. You may get a tall halo.

• +1
Reactions: Cobalt1257
I fraud to 5'11. You better believe I'd still be frauding at that height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Cobalt1257
Just wear bro easiest maxx jfl. Get a thick shoe too. You may get a tall halo.
Yeah I've been considering them for a while but I've been deterred because I don't want it to look too obvious. Are there any good shoes out there that will do the job + look fairly normal?

that's ok height is not that important don't listen to the autists

loox > all
I see what you mean but I'm just very insecure that I fell short of the 6' mark. The worst part is that literally every dude my age is tall as shit for some reason. I don't know what they've been putting in the water lol.

I would wear lifts, I even sometimes wear lifts even though I’m 6’ 3” barefoot

• +1
Yeah I've been considering them for a while but I've been deterred because I don't want it to look too obvious. Are there any good shoes out there that will do the job + look fairly normal?

I see what you mean but I'm just very insecure that I fell short of the 6' mark. The worst part is that literally every dude my age is tall as shit for some reason. I don't know what they've been putting in the water lol.
How old are you bro? And at 5'11 just say youre 6'0. No foid is going to know

You can still grow

• +1
i am not experienced about that since i am tall. but if you dont reach to clown tier it will be ok.

• +1
Growing up I was always told that I was gonna be fairly tall (dad is 6'2) but unfortunately I only managed to get to 5'11. Is it true that my height is simply not enough for most women nowadays? And is there a small chance I could grow just one more inch if I'm almost 17?
Yes you may still grow though no one here can tell you how much, you can wear shoes if you want but don’t do it to the point of fucking up your feet or back that would be counterproductive

• +1
How old are you bro? And at 5'11 just say youre 6'0. No foid is going to know
16, will be 17 on the 30th of this month. I understand that it doesn't really matter but I've been blackpilled as fuck. I'm supposedly in the 75th percentile for height but it feels like I'm in the bottom 30%. Weird shit.

16, will be 17 on the 30th of this month. I understand that it doesn't really matter but I've been blackpilled as fuck. I'm supposedly in the 75th percentile for height but it feels like I'm in the bottom 30%. Weird shit.
You should have said your age sooner, I grew a whole 2 inches since 16 (I’m 18 now)

I am the same height, I don't bother with lifts day to day I mean 6'0 in shoes is fine but on nights out I wear boots with a 1 inch lift for a little extra only because everyone is wearing some sort of lift on nights out, male or female.

Just wear some Nike shoes with a 1 inch outsole; 1 inch insole. 6'1" instant