“Im 5’9 at 13 i will be atleast 6’4 bro!”

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Banned
being a early bloomer isnt a good thing in 99% of cases. obviously theres that one case of some kid who was 6’1 at like 8 but his parents were gigagiants anyways and he grew to like 7 feet.

Heres why ur height at ur age doesnt even matter
1 - most people overestimate when you grow until

“muh 21”

Most people think you stop growing at 18-21
That is completely false. Most boys stop growing in height around 16 (read any reliable resource) and this is even more true if your a early bloomer. Yes its true that spine does stay open till 21 but its unlikely it will cause any noticeable gain anyways since spine growth after puberty is extremely slow

2 - early bloomers end up shorter than the rest typically

Yes everyone in your middle and high school will compliment you for being tall but eventually they will pass you. your plates will close faster meanwhile they were growing while you had your spurt and then after yours are closed they are still growing.

3 - muh doctor said ill be tall!!!

The way doctors estimate how tall you are is getting your tibia length and doubling it (which is about how tall you will be on average). This doesnt factor in surprise growth spurts, or dips in growth, as well as any fractures, or just pure shit luck.

The doctors estimated height is nothing but a guess based on average growth rates

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kryoblade, Autismcel, TheTD7 and 8 others
Wow! Great thread I COmPlEtly learned useful information from this thread. Please keep posting more! +rep

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Deleted member 45760, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Wow! Great thread I COmPlEtly learned useful information from this thread. Please keep posting more! +rep
Thank you for contributing anything more then trolling for once. Wont give you rep though stay at the bottom

Thank you for contributing anything more then trolling for once. Wont give you rep though stay at the bottom
Why are you mad nigga? Im bumping your shi- awesome thread so more people can learn from you. Control your anger issues plz:)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45760, Saisei and beniman
Why are you mad nigga? Im bumping your shi- awesome thread so more people can learn from you. Control your anger issues plz:)
Who said im mad? All i did was post tf u want me to do ur the one who keeps clicking

I click every post. mire me.
Yes i admire ur trolling skills very good. Uve gained about 50 posts with 0 jfls keep up the good work

Yes i admire ur trolling skills very good. Uve gained about 50 posts with 0 jfls keep up the good work
why would I want a "jfl"?, I post because I enjoy it. I don't care about online points like you do. I focus on irl points and shit that actually gives me advantage on life and slaying virgin foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, cryptt, Saisei and 1 other person
why would I want a "jfl"?, I post because I enjoy it. I don't care about online points like you do. I focus on irl points and shit that actually gives me advantage on life and slaying virgin foids
For someone who claims to have so much to do and said like 3 times they have to “go eat some pussy” u sure are doing a whole lot of yapping. Did u finish ur daily session with your dog yet or you saving that for after someone actually gives u the response you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cryptt and WhoTookVendetta
"helo alibaba i am 19yrs old and im 5'3 and my parent 5'0 and 5'2 and i think im having a late growth spurt to 6'3 cuz i dont have face hair yet"

-

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52872, mog_or_be_mogged, Kryoblade and 12 others
For someone who claims to have so much to do and said like 3 times they have to “go eat some pussy” u sure are doing a whole lot of yapping. Did u finish ur daily session with your dog yet or you saving that for after someone actually gives u the response you want
I just wanted a 20 min nap and im not going to eat pussy on a school night bhai. Also weird fantazies you have with dogs:lul:. Dont forget you cant delete posts :lul:

• +1
Reactions: beniman
I just wanted a 20 min nap and im not going to eat pussy on a school night bhai. Also weird fantazies you have with dogs:lul:. Dont forget you cant delete posts :lul:
your not eatkng any pussy. The fact ur on this forum trolling 24/7 and ragebaiting shows that so i figured u are one of those weird animal fuckers on the site assuming u even can manage to sexually assault a animal

your not eatkng any pussy. The fact ur on this forum trolling 24/7 and ragebaiting shows that so i figured u are one of those weird animal fuckers on the site assuming u even can manage to sexually assault a animal
Retard im eating pussy and virgin foids every week, its so fucking easy to do it bhai. I still dont understand how Incels cant manage to do it. Atp its all genetics, I didnt learn anything to do it I just know to.

Every girl in puberty is horny af, all of them are sluts but because they are 15-16 not most of them do it. But just be a pussy wetter and they will ignore their morals and fuck you

• +1
Im not 24/7 on this, only at night to have some fun with incels

• +1
Retard im eating pussy and virgin foids every week, its so fucking easy to do it bhai. I still dont understand how Incels cant manage to do it. Atp its all genetics, I didnt learn anything to do it I just know to.

Every girl in puberty is horny af, all of them are sluts but because they are 15-16 not most of them do it. But just be a pussy wetter and they will ignore their morals and fuck you
Tales from wuhong basement. Stfu nigger keep larping all u want i dont give a shit just get the fuck off this forum please

Tales from wuhong basement. Stfu nigger keep larping all u want i dont give a shit just get the fuck off this forum please
Idk how to convince 15yo foids to record them to post here, might aswell enjoy it still and you stay KHHV. No need to larp when its so fucking easy to slay, especially at 16yo :lul:

• +1
Idk how to convince 15yo foids to record them to post here, might aswell enjoy it still and you stay KHHV. No need to larp when its so fucking easy to slay, especially at 16yo :lul:
Trust me i couldnt care less for u to send me a video the fact ur that deep in makes me believe u less. Any nigga who actually gets pussy wouldve left by now

Trust me i couldnt care less for u to send me a video the fact ur that deep in makes me believe u less. Any nigga who actually gets pussy wouldve left by now
Why? Dont half the users on here get pussy? Why leave when you get pussy? Low iq tbh :lul:

• +1
Why? Dont half the users on here get pussy? Why leave when you get pussy? Low iq tbh :lul:
No their just like u. Rotting on forums all day

It was until greycels like u arrived to pollute the forum with ur garbage replies
Jfl? How can human beings not get pussy, its so basic :feelswat:. Wasnt this the 'chad' forum???

nigga ur a long time troll. Being annoying all day every day doesnt make u a og member
Arent you greycel:lul:. Im a long time lurker bhai

It’s true actually, from 15-16 I went from 5’9 to 6’3. However my dad is 6’0 and mom is 5’10.

I know other people who had similar growth spurts. Growing taller is a sporadic process. If you don’t have tall parents wear lifts and move on

being a early bloomer isnt a good thing in 99% of cases. obviously theres that one case of some kid who was 6’1 at like 8 but his parents were gigagiants anyways and he grew to like 7 feet.

“muh 21”

That is completely false. Most boys stop growing in height around 16 (read any reliable resource) and this is even more true if your a early bloomer. Yes its true that spine does stay open till 21 but its unlikely it will cause any noticeable gain anyways since spine growth after puberty is extremely slow

Yes everyone in your middle and high school will compliment you for being tall but eventually they will pass you. your plates will close faster meanwhile they were growing while you had your spurt and then after yours are closed they are still growing.

The way doctors estimate how tall you are is getting your tibia length and doubling it (which is about how tall you will be on average). This doesnt factor in surprise growth spurts, or dips in growth, as well as any fractures, or just pure shit luck.

The doctors estimated height is nothing but a guess based on average growth rates
I was 6 foot at 14 now i am 6'1 at 16 barely growing.

so whats the summary
be low body fat and do sports?
its pure luck ?

hilarious seeing early bloomer who expected to be 6'3+ top out at 5'11:lul:

I was just barely above average till like 15 and now i height mog every mf i knew that was 3 inches taller than me pre age 15

11- 5'1 or 5'2
12- 5'3 or 5'4
13- 5'7
14- 5'9
14 and 11 months- 5'9.5
15- 6'2
16- 6'3.5
17- 6'4

grew 0.5 inches in the last few months too so im probably gonna end up 6'5 or 6'5.5

JFL at early pubertycels thinking theyre gonna be tall lol :feelswhy:

hilarious seeing early bloomer who expected to be 6'3+ top out at 5'11:lul:

I was just barely above average till like 15 and now i height mog every mf i knew that was 3 inches taller than me pre age 15

11- 5'1 or 5'2
12- 5'3 or 5'4
13- 5'7
14- 5'9
14 and 11 months- 5'9.5
15- 6'2
16- 6'3.5
17- 6'4

grew 0.5 inches in the last few months too so im probably gonna end up 6'5 or 6'5.5

JFL at early pubertycels thinking theyre gonna be tall lol :feelswhy:
at 14.5 years old I was 178.5cm (5'10.5). Now I am 16 and 0 months, 188cm (6'2) How tall do you think I will turn out to be?

at 14.5 years old I was 178.5cm (5'10.5). Now I am 16 and 0 months, 188cm (6'2) How tall do you think I will turn out to be?
mKe a graph of ur height from 11 every year till now, compare the curve on that graph to normal growth trajectory charts to see if ur gonna still grow

mKe a graph of ur height from 11 every year till now, compare the curve on that graph to normal growth trajectory charts to see if ur gonna still grow
Those are the only points I still remember. I believe if I compare that to the graph of normal growth trajectory that i'll be like 194cm or 193cm which is 6'4

“muh 21”

Got my growth spurt at 13
Still growing at 17
Its different for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

“muh 21”

This is true
My friend was genuinely like 5’9 when he was 11
He is 5’10 now lmao brootl jfl
I was 5’5 at 14 now I’m 6’2 at 19

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yes, early bloomers, or children who experience puberty before the normal age, may be shorter than average adults because their bones may stop growing after their early growth spurt. This is because puberty ends growth, and early bloomers stop growing at an earlier age. When bone age advances prematurely, it can trigger growth plates to fuse, which can also cause short stature.