I’m 5’9 at 14 and I stopped growing?

E

ElvJoeItaa

Iron
So my parents are really short mom is 5’2 and my dad is 5’6 so I should be really short. So I was growing till I was 13 and then It just stopped. Did my growth plates close? Cuz i tried many ways to increase height fasting, sprinting, training and dieting. And even after that I grew like 1cm that’s it. So should I just hop on AI and mk677 (can’t afford hgh) or will I even grow any tips?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Get a growth ate xray. Do you have body/facial hair?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Get a growth ate xray. Do you have body/facial hair?
Yeah I do already I started puberty at 12 and got growth spurt from 12 to 13. How do I even say to my mom like just mom can we check will I grow? Yeah I could get X-ray I just don’t know how to explain it to my mom.

So my parents are really short mom is 5’2 and my dad is 5’6 so I should be really short. So I was growing till I was 13 and then It just stopped. Did my growth plates close? Cuz i tried many ways to increase height fasting, sprinting, training and dieting. And even after that I grew like 1cm that’s it. So should I just hop on AI and mk677 (can’t afford hgh) or will I even grow any tips?
same nigga its ova

i stopped at 15

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
fuck man, so sorry for you, your manlet parents are to blame, id say just rope and try again, unless you live in malaysia or something

entirely possible
im 5'11 and stopped growing at 15

probably over, save up and get LL or move to indonesia

Start ropemaxxing it will help you.