I'm 5'9 at 15 is it over?

N

nonameidea

Iron
I'm 176 cm or 5'9 at almost 15, my parents are both 5'8 my grandpa from mothers side is 6'1 and my brother is 6'1 also, Is it possible for me to reach 6'0 at least. What should I do (no steroids) to reach that goal if possible?

Not over if you do this, it's gatekept though, so don't tell anyone about it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 26642, wsada and 1 other person
we should get cash back for anyone who joins like a referral link

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
not really but go buy a rope asap just to be safe.

• JFL
I wonder if anyone would fall for scams in this site lmao
oh 100%, this 12 yr old kid asked me abt heightmaxxing and asked if he should buy some $10 alibaba hgf :lul:

• JFL
got one on me at all times 😭😭😭😭
For heightmaxxing right? Right?
Also jokes apart, 5'9 isn't too bad, fraud to 5'11 with lifts, which is basically indistinguishable from 6'0-6'1, depends on your average height in where you live tbh

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
you will reach 5'11 max. i think, but u have to heightmaxx now, its your last chance. otherwise u will end up manlet. I grew a bit after I turned 16, but not that much.

You'll be 5'11
I was 5'9 at 15 and 5'11 now

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and hardestmfintheroom
you will reach 5'11 max. i think, but u have to heightmaxx now, its your last chance. otherwise u will end up manlet. I grew a bit after I turned 16, but not that much.
You sure, 5'11 is the max, Im the tallest in my class, and one of the taller ones in my friend group, and what do you mean by "hightmax now" what should I do?

They took down the thread :feelshaha:

• So Sad
You'll be 5'11
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage
Nicolas cage

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I'm 176 cm or 5'9 at almost 15, my parents are both 5'8 my grandpa from mothers side is 6'1 and my brother is 6'1 also, Is it possible for me to reach 6'0 at least. What should I do (no steroids) to reach that goal if possible?
You cold end up at 5"10/11 so focus on face and body and 15 is the perfect time to focus on nt if you dont focus on nt rn you will regret it for life

He still has time. I was 5’7 at 15 and now I’m 5’9.5 at 16, literally grew 2 cm 2 days ago

You'll be 5'11
At 15 I was 5'2 grew to 5'9 it really depends on your parents heights mainly and diet/enviorment. Also when you start puberty matters a lot

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You will reach if u eat more meats or raw milk or eggs and keep your body fat high

Because i grew 20cm in 2 years so you can too

• +1
Reactions: nonameidea
You cold end up at 5"10/11 so focus on face and body and 15 is the perfect time to focus on nt if you dont focus on nt rn you will regret it for life
true I fumbled so hard so many times because I am so autistic.

You sure, 5'11 is the max, Im the tallest in my class, and one of the taller ones in my friend group, and what do you mean by "hightmax now" what should I do?
just fucking eat a lot of healthy food drink milk and get good enough sleep

Nt i sbest to focus while ypur younge the older you get the harder it is to be nt you can get surgiers as long as you below 25 to enjoy
i'm 18 so idk if that's too old. I feel like i'm getting better but i'm still really high inhib.

Just do all the healthy things that increase growth hormone and fraud with lifts jfl your fine

It depends of genetics, but you can reached few cm in sports like basketball