I'm 5'9" but literally every other man in my family is over 6'

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
My mom is 5'6" and my dad is 6'1 and get this, my sister is 5'9" 1/2. I had to pin HGH for the last 3 months to go from 5'8" to 5'9" and my fucking SISTER still heightmogs me.

I was thinking about it, and both sides of my family the men are over 6 feet tall. I have 4 uncles on my dad's side and they are all his height or taller.

Don't even get me started on my mom's side. Her Dad is no cap 6 foot fucking five and he also has a crazy good frame. He's also well into his 80s so you can't even cope and say "ohh but manlets live longer." All his descendants besides ME inherited his height. My sister included JFL. I have a cousin on that side who is 6'6" and is playing college basketball and I looked on his Instagram and He has a Stacy Girlfriend. He isn't even that good looking but at 6'6" with white athlete halo you can have a 2 PSL face. I have another cousin who is 6'4" and he is a college swimmer. It's legit suifuel being around my family because they all managed to inherit the good genetics, but all I got from my parents was THE FUCKING AUTISM.

My life would be completely different if I was my dad's height. I'm hoping the HGH can get me up to 5'10'" but idk. I doubt I would be on this forum if I was 6'1"

I'm 18 1/2 BTW so I would probably be done growing if I left it up to chance. Didn't grow since 15 until I started my artificially induced growth spurt.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
you gonna keep pinning?

you gonna keep pinning?
Yup, until the grave. If 190 IUs of GH Everyday doesn't get me to 7 feet tall I might as well rope.

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yup, until the grave. If 190 IUs of GH Everyday doesn't get me to 7 feet tall I might as well rope.
damn fair play! low inhib tbh

damn fair play! low inhib tbh
Legit I only see my landlord monthly (to pay rent) and last time I went to pay rent he said "wow, your growing! Biggest dopamine rush in my life from that one tbh. Best 5k I have ever spent.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chadferguson and Deleted member 14323
how old are you? is it generic or pharma

My mom is 5'6" and my dad is 6'1 and get this, my sister is 5'9" 1/2. I had to pin HGH for the last 3 months to go from 5'8" to 5'9" and my fucking SISTER still heightmogs me.

I was thinking about it, and both sides of my family the men are over 6 feet tall. I have 4 uncles on my dad's side and they are all his height or taller.

Don't even get me started on my mom's side. Her Dad is no cap 6 foot fucking five and he also has a crazy good frame. He's also well into his 80s so you can't even cope and say "ohh but manlets live longer." All his descendants besides ME inherited his height. My sister included JFL. I have a cousin on that side who is 6'6" and is playing college basketball and I looked on his Instagram and He has a Stacy Girlfriend. He isn't even that good looking but at 6'6" with white athlete halo you can have a 2 PSL face. I have another cousin who is 6'4" and he is a college swimmer. It's legit suifuel being around my family because they all managed to inherit the good genetics, but all I got from my parents was THE FUCKING AUTISM.

My life would be completely different if I was my dad's height. I'm hoping the HGH can get me up to 5'10'" but idk. I doubt I would be on this forum if I was 6'1"

I'm 18 1/2 BTW so I would probably be done growing if I left it up to chance. Didn't grow since 15 until I started my artificially induced growth spurt.

Same for me I was the only one unlucky enough to be born premature and only grew to around 5’8 last time I measured

Stfu fagget with your 5“7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
are ur gps open?

you got long arms?

Does that mean my growth was stunted or something?? I have rather long legs as well... Especially long tibias actually. HGH was perfect for me because it's adding an inch (more hopefully) and it's all going to my torso. Having to adjust that car mirror :p:):)

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Does that mean my growth was stunted or something?? I have rather long legs as well... Especially long tibias actually. HGH was perfect for me because it's adding an inch (more hopefully) and it's all going to my torso. Having to adjust that car mirror :p:):)
you might be going to grow more

How many

How many iu's a day of gh you pinning atm?

Where u get ur hgh

are u still 5’9?

I was somehow high IQ enough to know about growth hormone at 14 years of age, which i consulted my GP for. I insisted and insisted, my mother too who i brought along, but the manlet turkroach denied me. He dragged me down to the pits with him. Now, it's over. I will never have grown what i should have, and i will have to live knowing it was the result of someone wronging me after a 1 in a million chance.

I will never forgive him.

DUUUDE i literally have mega legs and torso 404, i NEED that gh i'm 5'8'' as well