391D443E 242C 48B4 8FC0 5956D5C3F8D5

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6785
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
this is what girls post after they've just been pumped and dumped by some 5'10" chad
always remember that whenever girls mention ANY specific feature, they're talking about ONE guy who has that feature.
If it's a positive feature it's about a guy she wants to fuck
if it's a negative feature it's about a chad who's darktriadmaxxing the shit outta her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4416, Need2Ascend and 14 others
this is what girls post after they've just been pumped and dumped by some 5'10" chad
always remember that whenever girls mention ANY specific feature, they're talking about ONE guy who has that feature.
if it's a negative feature it's about a chad who's darktriadmaxxing the shit outta her
5'9" = 6'1" never forget this

it's just a 10 cm difference, hoodrat niggas wearing timberlands and caps gangbanging 24/7 claim 6'1" while being 5'9" example Travis Scott, and yet he bangs 5'7" billionaire Kardashian model Kylie Jenner *a thot icon revered by sluts like the one that made this vid*. height is overrated, and its not lanklet cope. its true

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Marsiere214, Hades and 8 others
5'9" = 6'1" never forget this

it's just a 10 cm difference, hoodrat niggas wearing timberlands and caps gangbanging 24/7 claim 6'1" while being 5'9" example Travis Scott, and yet he bangs 5'7" billionaire Kardashian model Kylie Jenner *a thot icon revered by sluts like the one that made this vid*. height is overrated, and its not lanklet cope. its true
ye it's overrated
face overcomes any height shortage above turbomanlet
and an ugly lanklet isn't a slayer

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3073
Most girls can’t for real guess height. Most 5’11 guys are guessed at 6’1 in Burgerland. Fuck these entitled narcy tiktok whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1751, joeveniro and 7 others
Extremely high IQ reply

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, loksr, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
this is why its ok to beat women.

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
bruh you on x games

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Honestly when do people even measure their height except at the doctors office, most nba players don't even know their real height, everyone exaggerates by an inch or 2 that's why I'm shook about the iphone 12s lidar scanner

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Honestly when do people even measure their height except at the doctors office, most nba players don't even know their real height, everyone exaggerates by an inch or 2 that's why I'm shook about the iphone 12s lidar scanner
I got measured at the doctor and it said 183cm, I was shocked.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and to_stop_da_cope
Wtf I am literally so comfortable with my 5 ft 10 height irl why am I only feeling short on here? I need to quit this site jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and to_stop_da_cope