Im 6'1

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Is that "short"? Or is it considered average.

have u sorted out your hair loss yet
Oh it turns out I'm not balding. It was just the angles and lighting that was the issue. But I'm still derma rolling and applying Minox there.

Oh it turns out I'm not balding. It was just the angles and lighting that was the issue. But I'm still derma rolling and applying Minox there.
Stop coping nigga. You are balding.

Get your ass on finasteirde or say bye bye to hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 9405
depends where

Stop coping nigga. You are balding.

Get your ass on finasteirde or say bye bye to hair
YOU DUMB NIGGER IM NOT BALDING OKAY????? ☹️☹️☹️☹️

YOU DUMB NIGGER IM NOT BALDING OKAY????? ☹️☹️☹️☹️
You live in paki land right?

Go to a hair transplant doctor or a dermatologist. They will be able to use speciallist equipment to see if you are actually balding. It should be very cheap too since you are in pakiland

You live in paki land right?

Go to a hair transplant doctor or a dermatologist. They will be able to use speciallist equipment to see if you are actually balding. It should be very cheap too since you are in pakiland
Good idea. I'll go to a dermatologist and I may get Oral Minox too Insha Allah.

Good idea. I'll go to a dermatologist and I may get Oral Minox too Insha Allah.
You are gonna end up fucking up your only lifeline - your hair because you're coping. Everyone is bald in your family so obviously, you will most likely go bald too. So get on fin early to prevent yourself from going up in the norwood scale. It's much harder to regrow lost hair, than it is to preserve existing hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Below average in Mumbai

You are gonna end up fucking up your only lifeline - your hair because you're coping. Everyone is bald in your family so obviously, you will most likely go bald too. So get on fin early to prevent yourself from going up in the norwood scale. It's much harder to regrow lost hair, than it is to preserve existing hair
I get what u mean but it's super risky taking something like Fin that alters hormones during puberty

If I find out I'm balding I may take it. But lemme find out if I'm actually balding in the first place

• So Sad
Reactions: ....
6'1'' is probably the lower end of acceptable height overall. But in Pakistan I guess you should heightmogg often

It’s tall especially if you’re in pakistan. In the west it’s still tall but it isn’t a halo like being 6’2+ is

6'1 is heightmogger as fuck in pakistan, in white european countries its for sure above avg but 6'2+ is ideal there