Im 6’8

WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

🪦💔 Here lies Vianna 🖤
Hi. My name is lenny miller an dim 6’8 i feel very god about the height and yeah ask me anything quesiton

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BroMinBoss, scrunchables, gigell and 1 other person
Hey fellow 6'8 , im really happy about being 6'8

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and WhoTookVendetta
manlet in ghrashnapoor

• +1
Reactions: N1666, scrunchables and WhoTookVendetta
Nice to meet you Lenny....I myself am also tall, I stand at 7ft. Maybe we can both catch some dubs this weekend on the basketball court. I'll bring the ball, you should meet my homies. They're around your height.

so when did you start experiencing growth spurts from what ages? How did you cope with the knee pains and do you think your done growing

so when did you start experiencing growth spurts from what ages? How did you cope with the knee pains and do you think your done growing
Im 4ft at 12 and 6’8 at 14

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
Im 4ft at 12 and 6’8 at 14
WHAT!!! How did you manage? That is inhuman levels of growth, maybe you should check for thyroid tumors, that could cause giantism. How are you doing now, did you experience any severe body disformations?

WHAT!!! How did you manage? That is inhuman levels of growth, maybe you should check for thyroid tumors, that could cause giantism. How are you doing now, did you experience any severe body disformations?
ok so my name is basicalyl lenny

And my icnels.is accoujt is called “saysitsover”

And i been eating explosis for the endocoldrocite for mation for the obeast

And then i grow 2ft, yeah.

• Woah
ok so my name is basicalyl lenny

And my icnels.is accoujt is called “saysitsover”

And i been eating explosis for the endocoldrocite for mation for the obeast

And then i grow 2ft, yeah.
Impressive...you should start doing sprints and maasai jumps for faster bone growth to reach my height. How tall are your parents

Impressive...you should start doing sprints and maasai jumps for faster bone growth to reach my height. How tall are your parents
My parent is chinese citizen

4’9 and 5’3

• JFL
wow...you sure proved gene theory wrong, like michael jordan. When did you start pubrety and any height expecations?
i am god and then i saw poop

• Woah