I'm 90% certain I'm gonna ascend before the end of the year

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I've got three options. I'm fairly certain two of them I have already caught and the ball is in my court. One of them we are talking as if we're married. The second one we are talking about deal breakers and no red flags so far. The third one, not as good (communication wise) but she's a back up.

It's so close boys. I can feel it. I just need to book a trip. Yes they all live abroad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, greycel, mrriceguyreturn and 10 others
I've got three options. I'm fairly certain two of them I have already caught and the ball is in my court. One of them we are talking as if we're married. The second one we are talking about deal breakers and no red flags so far. The third one, not as good (communication wise) but she's a back up.

It's so close boys. I can feel it. I just need to book a trip. Yes they all live abroad.
Imagine if they all finesse you JFL

Ofc I don’t want that to happen but it’s happened to me before :ROFLMAO:. Women are truly the wild card in life

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, ascension, egyptianKang and 4 others

2 more weeks

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SecularIslamist and DalitBoss
Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ryuken and SecularIslamist
Imagine if they all finesse you JFL

Ofc I don’t want that to happen but it’s happened to me before :ROFLMAO:. Women are truly the wild card in life
What gives me hope is that they're foreign and values are different. Literally the way they speak is abundantly clear theyve not been tainted because secular western values. They are trying to sell themselves to me not me to them - which is usually the case.

Yeah they could be scammers and marrying for passport. Honestly I don't consider the latter an issue because it's just economic security for them. As long as they see it part of the whole package it's fine. I am 100% certain NONE of them if they were born in the UK would have liked me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
may allah grant you what makes you happy akhi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: egyptianKang, DalitBoss and SecularIslamist
What gives me hope is that they're foreign and values are different. Literally the way they speak is abundantly clear theyve not been tainted because secular western values. They are trying to sell themselves to me not me to them - which is usually the case.

Yeah they could be scammers and marrying for passport. Honestly I don't consider the latter an issue because it's just economic security for them. As long as they see it part of the whole package it's fine. I am 100% certain NONE of them if they were born in the UK would have liked me.
Ah non Angloid whores. Yeah you have a chance but a chance is only a chance unfortunately

I’m still not over the Stacy who finessed me last year January. I’m still recovering from it she broke me

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I'll ascend too but in a different way

• +1
You are my inspiration bro. I hope it works out for you, as a 20 y/o oldcel seeing someone a decade older than me have such standards and win is lifefuel

• Love it
You are my inspiration bro. I hope it works out for you, as a 20 y/o oldcel seeing someone a decade older than me have such standards and win is lifefuel
You have no idea what I'd do to to turn the clock back 10 years and how different I would've lived my life.

That's why you shouldn't be rotting here. 20 is exactly the time you should be going out there. I'm surprised there are 16-17 year old kids whose lives are just getting started thinking it's over.

The window of opportunity between 18-23 is small. After 25+ you're still single and it becomes apparent you're an extreme minority in your age group. Idk that may change with upcoming generation...

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Still have not met irl. Why do you base your judgement from online interaction? Best of luck but you are just celebrating for no reason. You have to meet irl asap and go from there

Still have not met irl. Why do you base your judgement from online interaction? Best of luck but you are just celebrating for no reason. You have to meet irl asap and go from there
100% correct.

I hope you've at least facetimed them or some shit OP.

Texting and talking on the phone is a world of difference from face-to-face interactions.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
100% correct.

I hope you've at least facetimed them or some shit OP.

Texting and talking on the phone is a world of difference from face-to-face interactions.
yes what matters is how irl behavior will be AFTER she is used to him and OP becomes a habit.

You have no idea what I'd do to to turn the clock back 10 years and how different I would've lived my life.

That's why you shouldn't be rotting here. 20 is exactly the time you should be going out there. I'm surprised there are 16-17 year old kids whose lives are just getting started thinking it's over.

The window of opportunity between 18-23 is small. After 25+ you're still single and it becomes apparent you're an extreme minority in your age group. Idk that may change with upcoming generation...
It's brutal. I relate to this feel hard 'cuz the amount of time I got is less and less every day. You know some of my story. 2 years of my high school life were stolen from me due to covid, I descended hard, then got back to my prime but became autistic asf in the interim. And of course u know my location isn't doing me any favors. I now see why Abhorrence shot himself in the head. I need to geomax ASAP

• +1